1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mello

Jun 7, 2008

1. If there's been a transaction/purchase please post. Thank you.

2. I bought a hoodie from Mello, everything went smoothly :)

3. I sold a volks Bianka to Mello. Payment was quick, buyer is very responsive and kind would happily deal with them again. Please enjoy ur beauty~!

4. I traded with Mello for a wig^^ Everything was great: nice communication, item got to me quickly and in good shape, I have absolutely no complaints:)

5. Mello has bought 2 sets of outfits from me^^
      smooth tranaction, fast communication, hightly recommended buyer!

6. I bought an SDF sweater from Mello, and the transaction was great! She shipped super fast, kept in contact and the shirt is in excellent condition! Thanks so much! :)

7. nice seller. thank you for nanuri head.

8. Mello purchased a Souseiseki head from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

9. Mello commissioned a jewellery set from me and she was lovely to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks so much!

10. Bought a Luts wig from Mello, it arrived quickly, well packed, and as described in excellent condition.
      Thanks

11. I just had a very pleasant transaction with Mello. She bought an outfit from me & maintained excellent communication. She paid promptly & let me know when the package arrived. I can highly recommend Mello to others who which to enter into a transaction with her in the future. :)

12. I bought a Suiseiseki head from Mello and she arrived quickly and just and described! She even included some lovely blue eyes :) Thank you so much! I love her!

13. I sold a yo-sized outfit to Mello, wonderful buyer. The communication was great, payment was fast, and once it had gotten there I recieved a message letting me know that it had arrived safely. Thanks Mello! :)

14. I bought an SDF Bliss head from Mello. The transaction went smoothly for the most part; she was courteous and very patient.

15. Mello commissioned a dress from me. She was great to work with -- good communication and fast payment! I'm looking forward to doing more things for her cute girls.:)

16. Mello and I made a trade of wigs for an outfit and it all went very well...thanks so much for my girl's new outfit!

17. I bought a lovely wig from Mello. Great communication. Went perfectly. Highly recommend.

Thanks again,
      Yia aka mPy

18. I bought some SD lingerie from Mello
      I can only recommend this seller, communications were frequent and friendly. A lovely person
      Thank you so much

:hamster:

19. I bought a Volks Bianka head from Mello, and things went great! She is very easy to deal with. Thanks again! :D

20. Mello purchased a SwD Kira head from me on layaway. She was really excellent at making frequent payments and her communications were very prompt. I highly recommend Mello as a trustworthy buyer.