1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mellyn

Aug 1, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for Mellyn here. Thank you! :)
    2. Mellyn bought a wig from me. Fast payment and great transactions! Thank you!!
    3. Mellyn had bought from me a pair of eyes :) Fast transaction, very nice buyer^^ Thanks again Mellyn!! :*
    4. Mellyn bought a Yo sized kimono from me. She was sweet, friendly, paid super fast and let me know when it arrived. I think Mellyn rocks. Thanks so much, Mellyn!
    5. I sold a wig to Mellyn, payment was quick and communication was great. Thanks a bunch!

6. Sold a YoSD yukata to Mellyn; transaction went smoothly and she was prompt with payment and all communication. Thank you so much!
    7. I had sold a pair of eyes to Mellyn, fast transaction, wonderful buyer. However, the eyes had ripped out of their packaging during shipping. D; She had very politely told me of this and I have refunded her in full.

Very wonderful person to deal with. ^^
    8. Mellyn bought a Fairyland Puki maid outfit from me. She paid immediately and let me know when it arrived. Thanks!
    9. Mellyn bought a NS Puki from me. Fast to pay and great communication. Superb transaction.
    10. Mellyn bought 2 PUKI crocheted dress/panty sets from me. Perfect transaction and fast payment. Thanks so much!!! Enjoy your
    11. Mellyn bought a wig from me - payment was quick and communication was great! A wonderful buyer! Thanks! :)
    12. Mellyn participated in a LUTS Group Order I hosted not too long ago.

All her payments were prompt and her communication was excellent. The entire transaction went smoothly... thanks for joining! :)
    13. Mellyn bought two Yo-sized outfits from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. It was an easy, pleasant transaction!

Thanks, Mellyn! :)
    14. Mellyn bought a Dollheart dress from me. Payment was quick, communication excellent and the whole transaction was very easy and pleasant. I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks very much! :)
    15. Mellyn bought an outfit from me, it was a pleasnt transaction, fast payment, great communication! Thanks again!!
    16. Mellyn bought glas eyes from me. Great communication and quick payment! Highly recommended! Thanks!
    17. [SIZE="-10"]Mellyn purchased a pair of Beyla cute hands from me and was just lovely to work with. Instant payment and an excellent sense of communication, this was a great transaction and I am more than pleased~

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea
    18. Mellyn bought some eyes form me. Was very quick and easy to work with. Great transaction.
    19. Bought a SwD Rengemaru from Mellyn and he came super fast and he is beautiful. Thank you so much~! :3
    20. Mellyn sold me a YoSD Lin. She was great with communication and shipped right away. Lovely to work with!