1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for melomelo

Jan 20, 2017

1. Please leave me feedback here! I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you! ^-^

2. I bought a limited halloween withdoll pooky from @melomelo .

The communication was very good and was able to buy him through a short layaway.
      He came very well and carefully packaged.
      It arrived after 2 working days (with weeked in between) so it came very fast!
      I got 2 pairs of extra eyes that are lovely! Thank you so much for those!!

It was really a pleasure to do business with her and would love to buy from her again! :kitty1

☆☆☆☆☆
      5/5 stars from me!

3. Melomelo bought Lucywen head off me. Payment was prompt and communication was good :)

4. Melomelo has adopted my Rhubarbe doll. She was a very reliable personn to deal with and pay quickly. She let me know when item was received. I recommand her as buyer. Very good transaction.

5. I bought two Minifee heads, a Mio and a Ante, from Melomelo.
      Great communication, Melomelo was very kind and answered all my questions. She was fast to ship the items and they were carefully packaged.

One of the most pleasant transactions I've had, I'd definitely buy from her again. :)

6. melomelo purchased an SMP top and PlumeBlanche skirt from me. Communication was great, and she was so kind and understanding! Very sweet and proffessional, would certainly do business with her again! Had an excellent experience doing business with her. Thank you so much, and I hope you love your purchase! :) <3

7. I bought a Lillycat Chibbi Lana from Melomelo and I couldn't be happier. Communication was really fast and friendly, doll was packed well for shipping, not to mention she shipped the doll the next day after I paid! Fastest I have ever gotten a doll that needed to be shipped. I would certainly buy from her again! Thank you once again for the swift and friendly transaction!

8. POSITIVE

@melomelo bought a Fairyland Celine full doll and an Eva head from me. I was extremely pleased with our transaction! She was a lovely buyer to deal, very prompt in replying to my messages and letting me know when she received the package. I would definitely recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again <3

9. melomelo bought an Universdoll Blanc from me.
      Excellente communication: melomelo is sympathic, polite and reply really fast to messages. She paid promptly and told me as soon as she recieved the head. Thank you very much for this excellent transaction ! I will not hesitate doing business with melomelo again.

10. I purchased a tan Fairyland Minifee Ria from Melomelo and it was a great transaction from start to finish. Melomelo answered all my questions very promptly and was always friendly and polite. She sent the doll out really quickly, well packed and included a gift too. :)
      I would certainly recommend Melomelo to anyone looking for a good buying experience and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again in the future :)
      Thank you!!

11. Purchased a minifee Chloe from Melomelo- perfect transaction!
      Doll was well packed...as described. Great communication.
      Thank you thank you!!
      xxookate

12. I purchased MNF Sircca from Melomelo. It was great transaction. She was patient with all my questions and very friendly communication.
      Doll packed well. Thanks for the gift. :)
      Thank you!!!

13. I purchased a Minifee Lucywen from Melomelo and couldn’t be happier with everything about this transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller!

Deborah

14. I purchased a Lillycat Chibbi Lana in Marron Glacė skin from @melomelo

She allowed me to buy the doll through a short layaway, communication was very good. After the last payment, the doll arrived quickly and very well packaged. The whole transaction was perfect, and @melomelo also added few cute extras with the doll :love

Thank you!

15. Melomelo bought a Dollshe David from me. Thank you very much for this fast and excellent transaction!

16. I bought a MDR Ophelia from melomelo. It was a wonderful experience! I would absolutely buy from her again. Highly recommend!

17. I purchased a Black Cherry Dolls Meihua. Couldn't have asked for a smoother sale. She was open and honest and so so lovely to deal with. Highly recommend! Thank you so very much :kitty2

18. Very positive review! I purchased a toffee momonita through a very short layaway. Doll was shipped quickly after last payment came with so many extra goodies. Very happy with purchase. Would purchase and recommend melomelo! :D