1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ..::MelonCakeDoll::..

Feb 5, 2010

1. Hello Everyone...
      This is my feedback thread, so please leave your comments below.
      Thank you for doing business with me!

:abow:
      :aheartbeaMelonCakeDoll:aheartbea

2. MCD purchased a Dollcatch Erenne from me and was amazing with keeping in touch with me! =D She paid immediately and was a great buyer~!! <3

Thank you MCD, please give Erenne and Jade a great home! =D

3. I sold a pair of eyes to MCD and she was a wonderful buyer. Quick to respond and quick to pay.

4. I bought a super cute little Doll Factory Pet-Ari Bobo mouse boy from MelonCakeDoll and it was a real pleasure. Very friendly and easy to work with. She sent him out right away and packed him safely bubblefied. Thanks for the extra bits. Love him ^^

5. Purchased DollCatch Erenne (& Jaid head) from MCD - LOVE Them! Arrived quickly and well packaged - very neatly and nicely done! This is my first SD Resin Doll and I am so excited. THank You!!!

6. I just traded a Dollfie Dream and some wigs for a Dollmore Ipsae Monahan with MCD. MCD shipped her part of the trade (the DD and wigs) when we agreed on, and everything was so well packed! Also, everything was exactly as described. I would do business with MCD again in a heartbeat!

7. I also wanted to mention that MCD was always quick to respond to PMs, very friendly and reasonable and just great to deal with during the whole transaction!

8. I sold MCD a PKF Shiwoo faceplate, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with! :) She's very quick to respond and super friendly.

9. I bought a bust piece. Responded to PMs quickly. Mailed item quickly. Nicely packaged.
      Thanks.

10. I bought a pukifee from Meloncakedoll. Communication was fantastic, doll was packaged and posted quickly, everything was as described. I would not hesitate to do business with again. Thankyou!

11. Sold a wig to Meloncakedoll. Very smooth transaction, prompt payment and super nice to deal with ! Very serious buyer. Thanks again :)

12. meloncakedoll bought a pair of MSD shoes from me. She paid very quickly, and was very friendly and great to work with. I really enjoy buyers like her. Thanks so much!

13. Mel is fantastic to deal with! We traded by Yewon plus lots of clothes for her Pan plus 3 dresses. I feel it was a very fair trade and I am very content. I would definitely deal with Mel again, she was so patient about my multitude of questions I asked about her doll. :D Thanks Mel!

14. Just completed a partial trade with MelonCakeDoll for a beautiful Resinsoul/BBB girl body. Communication was great; she was very patient and friendly, and the body arrived very well packed and in great condition ^_^ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thanks again!

15. I sold two dolls to MelonCakeDoll, she was good to keep communication with me and paid when she said she would. Over all a great buyer! ^_^

16. I had a Marvelous transaction with MelonCakeDoll, I purchased a Fei head from her.
      She arrived from the island of Chula Visit safe and packaged with TLC.
      I Highly Recommend to all of you who buy,sell and trade Den of Angel member MelonCakeDoll.
      :goldstar Thank you Mel for this precious elf angel :goldstar
      [​IMG]
      Sssshhhhh she's napping in the garden​

17. I bought a DD head from her, SHE WAS SUPA AWESOME!

18. MCD does the most amazing packing job - you will NEVER have to worry about something arriving in less than perfect condition. I just traded with her for a sweet little MNF Shiwoo who has just wheedled his way into my heart immediately. I would do business with her again with absolutely no hesitation. She's prompt, sweet natured, and easy to talk to!

19. I bought a DDdy body from meloncakedoll , transaction is so smooth , shipping was so fast and communication was great. I'm happy to buy and sell with meloncakedoll again next time. Thank you so much meloncakedoll :)

20. Bought a Puki Piki Strider full set with extras from meloncakedoll.
      He was very well cushioned in his box, surrounded by crumpled up tissue inside another box! So he was very secure :) And the hand-written note inside the box almost made me cry :D Everything was in the box as advertised. He came with instruction papers, but no certificate, but she never got one for him, so that's ok. There's no doubt everything in that box is authentic anyway :D
      The doll is in pristine condition, and the original FL faceup on his awake and sleeping face are perfect down to the freckles! Might sound cliche, but he really is LIKE NEW!!!
      I'm very impressed and very happy! Shipping was super fast, too. He would have been here 2 days sooner even, if the postman had bothered to at least try to knock :D
      I recommend meloncakedoll to anyone!
      Thanks again!!! It was a real pleasure doing business with you :D