1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for meows

Aug 14, 2009

1. :bcakeHello! :pcake
      If i ever bought anything from you, or you bought anything from me - please leave feedback here.
      thank you!
      :abow:

2. I had a very pleasant transaction with Meows! She inquired about a limited outfit I had for sale, was extremely patient when I ...er... briefly spaced about about looking for it. She also paid quickly, and then she let me know when it arrived safely. I couldn't ask for a nicer buyer! I would recommend dealing with her!

3. I had a wonderful transaction with Meows. A top seller that goes above and beyond for her customers. I purchased Sard Hooves, Default outfit, and wings from her. Communication was great, and she was very patient with me as well. I can't thank you enough! I highly recommend her as a seller. *A+*

4. meows commissioned me for an FCS & was extremely easy to deal with. She payed promptly & communication was great, not to mention she was extremely understanding during a minor snafu :) Thanks again!

5. I just completed a trade with meows for my Soom MD Amber, my first full bjd. :) Great communication, a pleasure to deal with for the entire transaction and the nail biting wait for the postal system to deliver our dolls to each other. I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to do business with her again. :)

6. I bought from Meows a soom sard eyes. The transaction and the communication was great. She is very helpful and kind. :) Thank you!

7. Meows bought a KIRA head from me~
      She is sweet and the whole transaction was great and smooth.
      Fast payment and quick communications!
      A+++buyer! Highly recommend!

8. I just received the Cass body I ordered from meows. It was very safely packaged! Meows is an amazing seller- great communication, fast shipping, friendly and kept me posted on all the little details as well as answered all my questions. The body is in perfect condition, as described. I could not be happier! :)

A +++ seller!
      Would gladly buy from again!

Thank you so much! ^^

9. I bought a human Soom Iv from meows, and she was super accommodating, very fast to ship, and super communicative. Would totally buy from again. :)

10. meows bought a Souldoll dress set from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, thanks a ton!^__^

11. Helped meows bought a SD16 body and dress.She paid faster than promised,great and friendly communication,always keeping in touch.Very smooth transaction.Would definitely deal with again.

12. I bought Soom Iv fishy parts from meows. She was SUPER nice and allowed me a brief layaway, which helped a ton. :) She also communicated wonderfully and answered all of my questions quickly. Shipping was good and I love my fish parts! :D Thanks so much for a great transaction!

13. I purchased a souldoll I-so head from meows. Absolutely perfect transaction, great communications, nice to do business with and quick shipping! Highly recommend!

14. meows just bought a Dollheart outfit from me and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Soom Iv (on layaway) from meows. As with a prior transaction, communication was excellent and Iv was packed safely, arriving sooner than expected (the US Postal service didn't keep him trapped and in limbo for as long as my Amber was). Thanks again for another wonderful transaction! I'm so glad to finally have him home! :dance:D:kitty1

16. Bought a Volks Okita II from meows through short layaway/installment payments. She was wonderful to work with and was kind enough to put up with my frazzled-ness. Shipping was quick and he was safely packed. Great seller!

17. I traded my Volks Suiseiseki for meows SD16 Kira recently and I could not have been more pleased. Communication was great, and she was very friendly. The doll was packed well and I could honestly not be more pleased with the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again. ^^

Thank you very much~

18. I sold a set of volks dress to meows. She was very nice to talk with and to deal with. She was prompt in making payment and in communication; she also let me know as soon as the dress arrived. I'm very happy with the transaction. Thank you again!

19. Meows traded her soom shale head with horn for my soom winged tuff head. She paid for shipping both ways, was super fast to reply and ship and kept in contact the whole time! Would definitely do business again!
      The head is so cute, thanks so much! <3

20. Bought a LUTS "Tea Cat" dress from meows and she was awesome to deal with.
      Agreed to allow me a short layway (that I ended up paying off earlier but it was incredible nice from her to do so), shipped the dress out asap and I arrived safe and sound.
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

Thank you very much ~