1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mephistol

Jun 12, 2008

1. Starting this feedback thread for Mephistol, since she doesn't have one yet. :)

I bought a Lu-wen vamp head from her and it was a wonderful transaction. She was very friendly and quick on the replies. She sold me a beautiful head at a great price, (she even threw in a pair of eyes!) and she shipped out quickly as well. Overall it was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

2. I purchased a DZ Fox from Mephistol, and she was wonderful to work with. We did a layaway and it went easily and smoothly! I would certainly purchase from her again! She was even sweet enough to put alittle special something in the package for my daughter!

3. I sold two pairs of demon wings to Mephistol. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much, I hope to do business with you again.

4. WHOOP! Mephistol bought my B&G body and all I can say is.... IT WAS EXCELLENT!
      Communication/payment/ and overall personality was A++++

5. Mephistol was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to deal with. :D Very friendly, nice to chat with back and forth, prompt with payments and just awesome with keeping up communication.

In short, everything went smoothly and I am very grateful for that.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant! :clover

6. I sold a nanuri head to mephistol a little while back!
      she's been lovely to communicate with! the whole payment/transaction went smoothly.
      Great personality and buyer! Thankyou!!
      I'm very pleased with how everything went. ^^

7. Mephistol was in a group order that I ran. Payments where quick and communication was excellent, prompt, and friendly. I would love to have Mephistol in on another order someday. :)

8. Mephistol commissioned a jewellery set from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication. Just a pleasure! Wouldn't hesitate to work with again. :)

9. [SIZE="-10"]Mephistol was a participant this time around in my latest Dollmore group order for some small items to be shipped to a faceup artist in Australia. Everything went wonderfully. As always, payments were prompt, good communication was kept and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Hopefully, we'll be doing business again soon.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant. `Tis much appreciated! :clover
      [/SIZE]

10. I participated in a Feeple split with Mephistol. :) She stayed in great communication about the status of the order (it got delayed by Fairyland at one point) and sent my part of the order out quickly! A great order-organizer. ^^ Thanks very much! :D

11. Bought a pair of hands from Mephistol ^^
      The transaction was very smooth and she is such a sweet person to deal with. Great communication and fast shipment.
      The hands arrived very well packed and just perfect!

Thanks a lot ^^

12. I traded Mephistol doll heads. It was a most wonderful transaction !!! She was fun and friendly. The package came quickly. I am VERY happy :) And I would definately do business with her again :)

13. I just bought an FDoll WS boy body from Mephistol, and its in pristine condition and arrived VERY fast! Highly recommended seller! <3

Thanks again! :D

14. Mephistol purchased a spendy doll from me on a long layaway. She stayed in touch - great communication - and the transaction was completed without any trouble at all. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :-)
      -Starherd

15. Sold a Domuya Saisha to Mephistol on layaway.

The communication was very good and payments were received with no hassle.

I would totally recommend this buyer :)

16. Hi^^
      I sold a Lishe Hybrid to Mephistol. It was a real pleasure!! Mephistol has outstanding communicatuon and is super friendly. I highly recommend! ;)

17. Mephistol commissioned the roses headdress from me. She is great person to do business with, excellent buyer. Highly recommended. ^^

18. My bf and I made a custom parasol/katana for Mephistol. It was a great transaction with good communication! Much love!

19. Mephistol bought 2 Nanuri 07 heads from me, commissioned 3 face-ups! She's a wonderfully creative person to work with. Always speedy on replying the PM's and always open to new ideas! A cheerful person to deal with and always kept up-to-date with the payment plans. I would definitely recommend!!

20. Mephistol bought a Tan El from me on layaway and always kept me informed about payment and responded quickly to PMs. A pleasure to do business with!