1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mephistol

Jun 12, 2008

1. Starting this feedback thread for Mephistol, since she doesn't have one yet. :)

I bought a Lu-wen vamp head from her and it was a wonderful transaction. She was very friendly and quick on the replies. She sold me a beautiful head at a great price, (she even threw in a pair of eyes!) and she shipped out quickly as well. Overall it was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

2. I purchased a DZ Fox from Mephistol, and she was wonderful to work with. We did a layaway and it went easily and smoothly! I would certainly purchase from her again! She was even sweet enough to put alittle special something in the package for my daughter!

3. I sold two pairs of demon wings to Mephistol. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much, I hope to do business with you again.

4. WHOOP! Mephistol bought my B&G body and all I can say is.... IT WAS EXCELLENT!
      Communication/payment/ and overall personality was A++++

5. Mephistol was a participant in my For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to deal with. :D Very friendly, nice to chat with back and forth, prompt with payments and just awesome with keeping up communication.

In short, everything went smoothly and I am very grateful for that.

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant! :clover

6. I sold a nanuri head to mephistol a little while back!
      she's been lovely to communicate with! the whole payment/transaction went smoothly.
      Great personality and buyer! Thankyou!!
      I'm very pleased with how everything went. ^^

7. Mephistol was in a group order that I ran. Payments where quick and communication was excellent, prompt, and friendly. I would love to have Mephistol in on another order someday. :)

8. Mephistol commissioned a jewellery set from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication. Just a pleasure! Wouldn't hesitate to work with again. :)

9. [SIZE="-10"]Mephistol was a participant this time around in my latest Dollmore group order for some small items to be shipped to a faceup artist in Australia. Everything went wonderfully. As always, payments were prompt, good communication was kept and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Hopefully, we'll be doing business again soon.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant. `Tis much appreciated! :clover
      [/SIZE]

10. I participated in a Feeple split with Mephistol. :) She stayed in great communication about the status of the order (it got delayed by Fairyland at one point) and sent my part of the order out quickly! A great order-organizer. ^^ Thanks very much! :D

11. Bought a pair of hands from Mephistol ^^
      The transaction was very smooth and she is such a sweet person to deal with. Great communication and fast shipment.
      The hands arrived very well packed and just perfect!

Thanks a lot ^^

12. I traded Mephistol doll heads. It was a most wonderful transaction !!! She was fun and friendly. The package came quickly. I am VERY happy :) And I would definately do business with her again :)

13. I just bought an FDoll WS boy body from Mephistol, and its in pristine condition and arrived VERY fast! Highly recommended seller! <3

Thanks again! :D

14. Mephistol purchased a spendy doll from me on a long layaway. She stayed in touch - great communication - and the transaction was completed without any trouble at all. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :-)
      -Starherd

15. Sold a Domuya Saisha to Mephistol on layaway.

The communication was very good and payments were received with no hassle.

I would totally recommend this buyer :)

16. Hi^^
      I sold a Lishe Hybrid to Mephistol. It was a real pleasure!! Mephistol has outstanding communicatuon and is super friendly. I highly recommend! ;)

17. Mephistol commissioned the roses headdress from me. She is great person to do business with, excellent buyer. Highly recommended. ^^

18. My bf and I made a custom parasol/katana for Mephistol. It was a great transaction with good communication! Much love!

19. Mephistol bought 2 Nanuri 07 heads from me, commissioned 3 face-ups! She's a wonderfully creative person to work with. Always speedy on replying the PM's and always open to new ideas! A cheerful person to deal with and always kept up-to-date with the payment plans. I would definitely recommend!!

20. Mephistol bought a Tan El from me on layaway and always kept me informed about payment and responded quickly to PMs. A pleasure to do business with!