Feedback for Merla

Mar 11, 2018

1. Feedback for Merla

2. I purchased two MSD sized hanfu from Merla. Communication was always prompt and polite. She answered all my questions and even sent more photos to help me figure things out. She let me know as soon as she shipped. The outfits were well packaged and in excellent condition. I couldn’t be happier. Would buy from again!

3. Merla commisioned from me some BJD jewelry. Everything was good, nice communication and payments on time.
      I can recommend her as a reliable and responsible customer

4. I just bought an Only Doll MSD Ke Xin from Merla and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was prompt and they let me know when the doll shipped even though I had a tracking number. She came in wonderful condition and very well packed. I would be happy to do business with Merla again :)
      Thanks again!

5. Merla commission me to paint her darling Doll Family-A Luca with a theme of stained glass cherry blossoms. Communication was great, prompt payment, and she was a joy to work with! Definitely recommend!

6. I bought Myou doll Martha from Merla and it was absolutely amazing deal. Fast and friendly communication, lot of patience and beautiful doll.
      I could just recommend her and would be happy to do purchase again :)

7. I responded to Merla's Wanted thread for a VolksUSA proxy. :) All communication was quick, clear, and concise; I knew exactly was items were requested; and Merla made sure to be specific about which shipping options I should use. Payment was prompt, and Merla let me know when the items arrived safely.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction!

8. I bought Souldoll Aehael boy (WS) from Merla. The transaction was great - the communication was prompt and nice, the doll came well-packed, I was informed about the delay in shipping in time, so had no reasons to worry ^^ I'm also infinitely grateful for Merla's patience answering all my questions and making additional screecaps when asked. It was a pleasant MP expirience and I'd be happy to do it again :)

9. Merla purchased 3 pairs of Volks glass eyes from me, hope you like them!
      The transaction was smooth and hassle-free. Definitely recommended!

10. Merla bought Soom Luna from me. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely sell another doll to them again!

11. I bought Merla’s Cusrto Hecate wolf. The transaction was great in the transaction. When Hecate arrived, I noticed that one of her feet had lost a nail and could not find it in packaging.
      I contacted Merle about the foot. She contacted the company and they sent replacement feet which she then sent to me at no charge for shipping. She was a terrific person to buy from. Oh yes, she sent more candy with the feet and beautiful fabric with Hecate!

12. Answered my WTB for a soom little Gem body. Sent lots of pictures and responded super fast. The package arrived quick and was in perfect condition! would absolutely recommend Merla for any transactions