1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merla

Mar 11, 2018

1. Feedback for Merla

2. I purchased two MSD sized hanfu from Merla. Communication was always prompt and polite. She answered all my questions and even sent more photos to help me figure things out. She let me know as soon as she shipped. The outfits were well packaged and in excellent condition. I couldn’t be happier. Would buy from again!

3. Merla commisioned from me some BJD jewelry. Everything was good, nice communication and payments on time.
      I can recommend her as a reliable and responsible customer

4. I just bought an Only Doll MSD Ke Xin from Merla and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was prompt and they let me know when the doll shipped even though I had a tracking number. She came in wonderful condition and very well packed. I would be happy to do business with Merla again :)
      Thanks again!

5. Merla commission me to paint her darling Doll Family-A Luca with a theme of stained glass cherry blossoms. Communication was great, prompt payment, and she was a joy to work with! Definitely recommend!

6. I bought Myou doll Martha from Merla and it was absolutely amazing deal. Fast and friendly communication, lot of patience and beautiful doll.
      I could just recommend her and would be happy to do purchase again :)

7. I responded to Merla's Wanted thread for a VolksUSA proxy. :) All communication was quick, clear, and concise; I knew exactly was items were requested; and Merla made sure to be specific about which shipping options I should use. Payment was prompt, and Merla let me know when the items arrived safely.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction!

8. I bought Souldoll Aehael boy (WS) from Merla. The transaction was great - the communication was prompt and nice, the doll came well-packed, I was informed about the delay in shipping in time, so had no reasons to worry ^^ I'm also infinitely grateful for Merla's patience answering all my questions and making additional screecaps when asked. It was a pleasant MP expirience and I'd be happy to do it again :)

9. Merla purchased 3 pairs of Volks glass eyes from me, hope you like them!
      The transaction was smooth and hassle-free. Definitely recommended!

10. Merla bought Soom Luna from me. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely sell another doll to them again!

11. I bought Merla’s Cusrto Hecate wolf. The transaction was great in the transaction. When Hecate arrived, I noticed that one of her feet had lost a nail and could not find it in packaging.
      I contacted Merle about the foot. She contacted the company and they sent replacement feet which she then sent to me at no charge for shipping. She was a terrific person to buy from. Oh yes, she sent more candy with the feet and beautiful fabric with Hecate!

12. Answered my WTB for a soom little Gem body. Sent lots of pictures and responded super fast. The package arrived quick and was in perfect condition! would absolutely recommend Merla for any transactions

13. I purchased a Rong Langling head from Merla. It arrived quickly and very safely packaged!

14. I made a commission for her. Merla is very nice and the communication went smoothly. She was patient and very reliable.

15. Merla bought an old Angelheim Ciel from me. They are kind and honest and the communication was great!! I definitely recommend them :D
      Thank you very much for giving Ciel a new home!!

16. Merla bought me a Nympheas Aristote, very good communication and very friendly, excellent buyer, she has let me know when she has arrived, everything is great, I recommend her 100%

17. Merla bought my MNF Clear Mint Alicia tail. They were great with payment and friendly with communication. They even let me know when the tail arrived safely. Great buyer, would love to do business again. A+

18. Merla bought my minifee Ingrid moth wings and everything went great. She kept great communication during the long wait and was easy to work with. She let me know when they arrived to her safely and I would work with her again anytime. :)

19. Merla purchased a Soom mermaid tail from me. Communication was excellent and the transaction went without a hitch. Thank you for a pleasant transaction! :)

20. Second transaction with Merla, and like the first it was absolutely perfect!! They truly are a great human being, I can't recommend them enough. THANK YOU :D