1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Merrylegs

Nov 21, 2006

1. i couldnt find one >< so i thought i'd make her one ^^

She's so lovely and very patient :) a great buyer ^^ Will sell to her again with no hesitation :) payed really quickly ^^
      Recommended ^^

2. merrylegs is a very nice seller, fast answers to all questions asked. I bought the Dollmore Model Man Kyle Reeves from her. He arrived fast and very securely wrapped.

I would buy from her again - she's a wonderful seller!:)

3. Merrylegs is a perfect buyer! She purchased a SD sized scalemail set from me and she was great with communication, paid quickly, and was all around wonderful to do business with! I Highly recommend her!

Thanks so much Merrylegs! :D

4. Great seller! Bought a Yuri B head. Very secure packet in nice box.
      Thank you very much she will be well loved :fangirl:

5. Whoops, I never thought of people actually leaving me feedback so I never replied! Sorry guys. I'll try to be more attentive. *goes to leave feedback for all you peeps*

6. I bought her Bambicrony Lotti, awesome contact, fast shipping and overall a great deal! :love

7. I bought a whole doll with two heads from Merrylegs. We worked out a good layaway deal, and shipped the head extremely fast after I paid in full! I even got a refund on some of the postage :) the doll was packed very well and in very good condition. Merrylegs is very friendly, and I would definitely do business with her again!