1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for meruchan

Jun 1, 2010

1. If you have a transaction with me, please leave a comment here. :]

thanks!

2. Meruchan bought a doll from me. She was prompt with her payment and let me know when the doll arrived. Great to do business with. :)

3. I sold some eyes to meruchan and it was a great transaction! Communication was clear and prompt, payment was fast, and meruchan let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. I would definitely do business with meruchan again!!

4. meruchan bought a wig from me, and was prompt in payment, excellent with communication (clear, prompt), and informed me as soon as she received the wig! I will do business with meruchan in the future without hesitation! :D

5. meruchan bought a wig from me and she is a fantastic buyer!
      Fast payment and good communication ~~~ she is also very nice =D
      thank you so much again ~ ^3^ <---- a kiss for you XD

6. I sold my Bory girl to meruchan. She is a wonderful buyer-- friendly, great communication, quick payment, let me know when she received the doll. Thanks again! :)

7. POSITIVE
      Some time ago I had a pleasure to sell two dresses to Meruchan. And she's a great buyer :)

8. Last year (I'm doing this far more tardily than I can comfortably admit!) I bought some clothing from Meruchan. It was a very smooth international transaction. She had great communication and was an excellent shipper!

9. I Bought A super cute KDF bory from Meruchan<3
      fantastic transaction! Super fast shipping, and possibly the most patient person you could ever deal with! I highly reccomend her to everyone!

10. I sold my Yrie to Meruchan, the transaction was perfect, thank you so much! :)

11. Meruchan bought a YoSD dress from me and was a great buyer. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Highly recommended!!! Thanks again!!!:)

12. meruchan bought a soom beyla from me and it was a wonderful experience. ^___^ she is a real sweetheart and communication was wonderful. payment was extremely prompt and she was perfectly understanding when i had to delay shipping a bit due to my busy work schedule. a highly recommended buyer, i would not hesitate to deal with her again. thanks so much, sweets!