1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mesiaste

Jun 28, 2007

1. If You were dealing with me, please leave a comment ^^ I'll be very grateful.

Mece

2. I bought a pair of Dollmore pants from mesiaste. Communication was easy and quick and my pants were sent out promptly. Pants were exactly as described and in very good condition. Recommended seller. Thanks mesiaste ^_^

3. Mesiaste sold me her BF Niky, and despite the postal system's brutal treatment of the box, he arrived safe and sound! This ws her first time selling a doll and she was absolutely perfect to deal with - quick responses, very polite and friendly, and her packing was top notch - she also included two little gifts!

If you're buying from Mesiaste, you got nothing to worry about :3 <3

4. did a face up job for mesiaste, and she was great to work with :)
      the transition went smoothly, she is friendly and awnsers pms asap!

5. Received my , very reliable, extremely fast shipping and packed with great care. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

6. mesiaste bought 2 wigs from me, very friendly and nice buyer, definitely recommended ;)

Thanks so much! <3

7. I bought doll eyes from mesiaste and communication was easy and quick ^^
      Thank you!

8. mesiaste is fantastic person to deal with.
      I sold my Moon to her with layaway option.
      She payed very fast and second part of payment was received in proper time.
      Contact was awesome.
      Highly recommended buyer ! :D

9. i bought my beloved chiwoo from Mesiaste. she's great person to deal with ! also bought msd shoes and we did few group orders. everything safe, fast and with friendly contact.
      Thank you!

10. Mesiaste bought a wig from me, paid quickly, everything went smooth and in very nice atmosphere. SHe's so great to deal wih! I Highly reccomend! Thanks! :)

11. Mesiaste sold me a U-noss book. She was very helpful and communicative. The book was in perfect condition, well packed and quickly recieved. I highly reccomend her :D

12. I bought a dress made by Dei from her, and I couldn't be happier. ^^ The dress was well packed and I received it quickly. She is definately a recommended seller. :aheartbea

13. I bought a Soom Namu head from her - smooth communication, quick delivery, cheap and beautiful head! Thank you <3

14. This time I bought a pair of pants from Mesiaste, it was the fastest transaction ever, I paid her immidiately and she immidiately shipped those pants and I just got them. I highly recommend her as a buisness partner, she is a nice and reliable person, I have opportunity to meet in person :) Thanks sweety!

15. i bought a cp moon. that is AMAZING. she is very nice and pleasant
      great comunication :D HIGHLY RECOMENDED

16. Bought the cutest shirt from her! Amazingly quick forsomething coming from Poland to the Us.

Very friendly and good communication. Highly recommended. :D <3

17. Mesiaste has bought few thing in my shop and I must say it was very smooth transaction. Fast payment and great communication :) Thanks :)

18. Bought a pair of Magenta eyes and the transaction was perfect, and shipping was fast too! my boy loves his new eyes thanks ^_^ xx

19. I bought a set of historical doll clothing from mesiaste, and it was a very pleasant transaction. I was thoroughly pleased with the items which were just as shown in pictures, and mesiaste was friendly and communicative. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a white 'Fantasy' outfit from mesiaste - she was so sweet and let me put it on hold for two weeks. Luckily for us payday came early! The outfit was in excellent condition. I definately recommend her - thank you!!