Feedback for mesiaste

Jun 28, 2007

1. If You were dealing with me, please leave a comment ^^ I'll be very grateful.

Mece

2. I bought a pair of Dollmore pants from mesiaste. Communication was easy and quick and my pants were sent out promptly. Pants were exactly as described and in very good condition. Recommended seller. Thanks mesiaste ^_^

3. Mesiaste sold me her BF Niky, and despite the postal system's brutal treatment of the box, he arrived safe and sound! This ws her first time selling a doll and she was absolutely perfect to deal with - quick responses, very polite and friendly, and her packing was top notch - she also included two little gifts!

If you're buying from Mesiaste, you got nothing to worry about :3 <3

4. Hello my dear friend.
      Thanks for visiting us. I'm so glad to deal with you. ^ ^ You're a good buyer~~~Welcome to visit us again!!!!!
      Thanks a lot!

Good luck

5. did a face up job for mesiaste, and she was great to work with :)
      the transition went smoothly, she is friendly and awnsers pms asap!

6. Hello ~
      This is the Second time to deal with you.
      Thanks very much! I hope you will come to visiting us agian! XD

7. Received my , very reliable, extremely fast shipping and packed with great care. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

8. mesiaste bought 2 wigs from me, very friendly and nice buyer, definitely recommended ;)

Thanks so much! <3

9. I bought doll eyes from mesiaste and communication was easy and quick ^^
      Thank you!

10. mesiaste is fantastic person to deal with.
      I sold my Moon to her with layaway option.
      She payed very fast and second part of payment was received in proper time.
      Contact was awesome.
      Highly recommended buyer ! :D

11. i bought my beloved chiwoo from Mesiaste. she's great person to deal with ! also bought msd shoes and we did few group orders. everything safe, fast and with friendly contact.
      Thank you!

12. Mesiaste bought a wig from me, paid quickly, everything went smooth and in very nice atmosphere. SHe's so great to deal wih! I Highly reccomend! Thanks! :)

13. Mesiaste sold me a U-noss book. She was very helpful and communicative. The book was in perfect condition, well packed and quickly recieved. I highly reccomend her :D

14. I bought a dress made by Dei from her, and I couldn't be happier. ^^ The dress was well packed and I received it quickly. She is definately a recommended seller. :aheartbea

15. I bought a Soom Namu head from her - smooth communication, quick delivery, cheap and beautiful head! Thank you <3

16. This time I bought a pair of pants from Mesiaste, it was the fastest transaction ever, I paid her immidiately and she immidiately shipped those pants and I just got them. I highly recommend her as a buisness partner, she is a nice and reliable person, I have opportunity to meet in person :) Thanks sweety!

17. i bought a cp moon. that is AMAZING. she is very nice and pleasant
      great comunication :D HIGHLY RECOMENDED

18. Bought the cutest shirt from her! Amazingly quick forsomething coming from Poland to the Us.

Very friendly and good communication. Highly recommended. :D <3

19. Mesiaste has bought few thing in my shop and I must say it was very smooth transaction. Fast payment and great communication :) Thanks :)

20. Bought a pair of Magenta eyes and the transaction was perfect, and shipping was fast too! my boy loves his new eyes thanks ^_^ xx