1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Messymessness

Jun 11, 2008

1. Took part in her Chalco's split. Fast replies, fast shipping and wonderful communication. When post office delayed delivery of my package and we thought that it's lost, she was a great help and I really appreciate all she did for me. :3
      Once again, thank you very much for everything sweetie. <33

2. bought a pair of delf hands from her. she was really prompt in communication, and also suggested a different set of hands from the EL ones which she thought might be too grabby for most shots. she very nicely allowed me to buy a mixed set of chiwoo right and EL left hand. great seller, would definitely recommend!

3. Rating: Positive +
      I was: buying
      The article was: tata vest in perfect condition, beautiful
      Trade: Everything was perfect, very attentive and friendly, a pleasure to deal with it, repeat without hesitation, 100% recommended

4. I bought some pants and a jacket from Messy, and it all went perfectly! The items arrived in tip-top condition, and very quickly!!!

THank you!

5. I sold the SD13 William body for Messy. Good transactions, very fast payment.^^

6. Brought Messy's Nanuri 07,
      Very helpful throughout the transaction from payments to how I wanted him shipped and kept me updated when sending him had to be delayed a little.
      Would definatly buy from again, very friendly and plesent transaction ^.^

7. I brought a little brown jacket from Audrey and I have to say a very quick shipment, communication was great and friendly.

Thank You Audrey

8. purchased a tank top & pull over shirt from messymessness. items look like they are in good condition, fast shipping and great communication

hope to do business with again :)

9. Messy bought a pair of volks hands from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and quick payment. Thanks so much!

10. messymessness bought a head from me. She is really friendly. Transaction and replies are really fast. Thank you!!

11. Bought a tank top & pullover from messymessness. Received fast & good condition. messymessness has great communication and is very friendly.

Would love to do business with again! Thanks

12. I bought an SD shirt from Messymessyness. Everything went great. packed well and shipping was fast. All & All I would glady buy from her again.

13. Being part of my GO, she helped me alot in hosting my first GO ever. She would give me suggestions and tell me what way would be better choice and even explain to me.

I'm very glad that she was part of my first GO.

14. I bought a shirt and a vest from Messymessyness. She replied very quickly to my PM's and shipped extremely fast. She was polite and a dream. ^^ Would definitely recommend her and would buy from her again. THANK YOU! <3

15. I bought a lovely coat from her, and it came quickly and safely ^^ thank you~!!!

16. Messymessyness joined my Quick Luts GO (Local) - She is prompt with her replies and very understanding. Payment were fast too. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks so much

17. Audrey bought a SID body from me. Fast decision and payment. Highly recommended. Would love to do trade with her anytime.

18. Audrey participated in my private Sadol GO and she was lovely and fast with replies. Payment was fast and she even went out of the way to collect her items at my convenience!

19. Bought an AOD Doll body from her as far as I remember, and it was quick and easy. She accommodated my numerous requests with little fuss and outlined her situation clearly so I could understand. Thank you!

20. messymessness sold me a doll. Communication i must say was phenomenal, super prompt and very polite. The seller etiquette is very wonderful. Shipping was very very quick. Super smooth transaction. Really there couldn't be better service than from this seller. :) Thank you.