1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Messymessness

Jun 11, 2008

1. Purchased a Volks SD13 Williams head from her. She is a superb seller: quick and clear communication, patient, and very proactive on small details that help make a transaction smoother. Will definitely buy from her again. Thank you! :thumbup

2. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks SD Lieselotte from messymessness and the transaction was wonderful. She kept in contact with me all throughout the transaction and when the package went missing in the mail for a short amount of time (most likely due to getting caught in the Christmas shipping rush) she was very on top of everything and contacted the postal service on her end multiple times to get answers for me when my country's postal service was not supplying answers.

She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her. Truly, she was the best seller to work with I have ever had the good fortune to deal with and I couldn't be more grateful to her! You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with messymessness, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again for everything, you're an utter angel!

3. I purchased a wonderful coat from messymessness. She shipped it quickly, it was in perfect condition, and she was kind enough to follow up after I received. Thank you again!

4. Bought a coat from messymessness. Communication was friendly and fast, and she was quick to ship once I made payment. This was a smooth and pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

5. I sold an outfit to @messymessness. Payment was prompt and communication was clear. I also very much appreciated that @messymessness was very patient while the shipping service went in circles for a while (not either of our faults!). Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

6. I purchased some SD clothing items from messymessness and love them. She shipped them quick, they are in perfect condition and she had great communication. I highly recommend her as a seller.

7. Very nice seller! Respond fast and shipping fast! Will definitely do trade in the future again :hug:

8. I bought a Tuxido set from messymessness. She shipped it fast the was friendly to talk to. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you

9. I bought the green bunny yosd set and I am very happy with the transaction! Messymessness was prompt in sending, it was well packaged and arrived in excellent time. Will definitely purchase from again!

10. I sold a Volks SDM Kira to Messymessyness and she's a friendly, great buyer!
      Great communication too! Highly recommended!

11. I bought a Volks Kurenai head from messymessness, and am truly satisfied with the transaction. messymessness communicated promptly throughout the process, and all was as described.

12. I bought a pair of MSD heeled shoes from Messy and they just arrived today! They came awfully fast! Great communication, well packaged item, they were in perfect condition. They fit perfectly on my Dotty Muse and suit her skintone so beautifully. A huge thanks to Messy! Positive feedback for sure, I will be back :)

13. I bought a pair of slippers from Messymessness. They arrived in perfect condition. The communication was great. No problems with the transaction.
      Highly recommended :thumbup

14. I bought an old Soom body in NS from messymessness. The whole transaction was an amazing experience. The communication was great and the body came nicely packed. Thank you!
      I highly recommend messymessness as a seller! :)

15. I bought a Luts head plus a wig from Audrey. Thank you so much!
      Audrey is super friendly. Great communication. The shipping was super fast, I got the package in only a day! The head was carefully packed, the face up is perfect just like the description. I highly recommend as a seller!

16. I purchased a MSD outfits set from messymessness, and the transaction was fantastic!! Communication was prompt and friendly, and she shipped it quickly and safely!! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks!!

17. I purchased a Volks F40 head from Messymessness. It was a wonderful transaction! Communication was great and she shipped the head fast. It came nicely packed and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller!

18. Audrey bought some outfits from me. I didn't know how to ship by UPS, but she arranged everything for me. The only thing I had to do was drop off the package at UPS. Thank you so much. I'd love to deal with Audrey again :) Highly recommended!

19. I bought a wig from Messymessyness. The whole transaction was perfect. My wig came today and I love it. Thank you!

20. Messymessness purchased a pair of shorts from me, the transaction was swift and hassle-free.
      Communication and payment was prompt and easy.

Overall : Highly recommended.