1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meta

Apr 22, 2016

1. Thank you for your feedback!

2. Positive Transaction

I sold my 5Star Doll Tumnus head to Meta and it was a smooth transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, and once all questions were answered, I was paid very quickly. I was updated when the head arrived. I would highly recommend Meta as a buyer in the future. Thank you!

3. Positive Transaction

Meta bought a Migidoll Cynical Ryu head from me. Communication was prompt and polite throughout the transaction, and they were patient with me when I had an emergency that prevented me from shipping the head out on time. I would definitely recommend Meta as a buyer.

4. Meta bought a realfee Sira faceplate from me! She paid quickly and also let me known once the head arrived. :) I'd definitely recommend Meta as a buyer.

5. @Meta purchased an Impldoll Azalea with company faceup in NP from me. she was sweet throughout the inquiry and communication was quick. payment was swift and she notified me when she received the package. i would most certainly recommend her!

6. Sold a Soom Amber head to Meta quite a while ago - apologies for the past-due feedback! Transaction was great and smooth, payment was fast, and communication was friendly and quick. Couldn't ask for a better buyer and would definitely recommend and do business with again in the future! Thank you so much! <3

7. @Meta purchased a Feeple65 body from me, and everything went very smoothly. Great buyer, thank you!

8. Meta purchased a Feeple65 Sylvia Full Set outfit with accessories from me and everything went smoothly. The payment was fast, there was friendly communication and she also let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her! I hope I can do business with her again in the future. Thank you so much! <3

9. I sold a SD13B coat to Meta. Their payment was done very quickly and communication was smooth! Thank you for the pleasant transaction!

10. @Meta purchased an Dollmore Keeley Sum from me. Nice communocation and fast payment. Thank you for transaction! I highly recommend her!

11. I bought a SheCow Mara vampire head from @Meta and had an excellent transaction. :D

Communication was great throughout. I was told when the item would ship, and good to their word, the item was shipped on the day specified. The item was packed really well. I am very happy with this transaction.:aheartbea

:thumbup

12. Meta purchased a Luts Honey Delf Raphael from me and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. Communication was great and they paid quickly. They also let me know when the doll arrived. Highly recommended! Would do business with again :)

13. I bought a Doll Family-A DuoDuo and Dikadoll Floyer head from Meta. Communication was prompt and friendly, they shipped quickly, and both items arrived together well packed and just as described. There was even a nice thank you note. :)
      Meta was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

14. I purchased a 1/6 RS boy body from @Meta and am so happy I did! Great communication, and the body was very well packaged with prompt shipping. Definitely would do business with Meta again! Thank you!

15. I purchased a white April Story male body from Meta. It was well-packed, clean and looks great! Friendly communication. Thanks so much. I would buy again! <3

16. I sold an Impldoll Alma to Meta. She was great at communicating throughout the transaction and very clear and reasonable with requests. I would 100% be happy to sell to her again!