1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mewstick

Feb 23, 2011

1. Don't hesitate to leave feedback if we had business together!
      I will do the same for you. :whee:

#1 Mewstick, Feb 23, 2011
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    2. I sold a wig to Mewstick and she was absolutely lovely to deal with! Always prompt and courteous with contact, paid very quickly, and was quick to let me know when the item arrived. I would happily deal with her again and recommend her to others! Thanks, Mewstick! <3

3. Mewstick bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. Mewstick bought a Doll Chateau Madeline from me on a short layaway. Communication was great, payments were made right on time and they were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend, thanks so much!!!

5. Sold a Unoa faceplate to her and she was a great buyer, paying promptly and responding quickly!
      Thanks again, Mewstick~