Feedback for Mewtt

Sep 8, 2016

1. Please post your Feedback for user Mewtt here.

2. Let me be the first to say how wonderful Mewtt is to deal with. I sold her a Volks outfit and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was prompt and polite, payment was fast and she not only let me know when the parcel arrived, but also left me feedback. It doesn't get better than this. Thanks so much, Mewtt <3 <3 <3

3. Mewtt bought Migidoll Cho from me, and it was a pleasant deal. She was in touch and very friendly during the transaction.
      Thank you!:aheartbea

4. Awesome person to work with quick to repond and i updated them whenever plans to ship got canceled they were understanding and let me know when package arrived paid promptly! I would love to work with them again i recommend them!

5. I sold an outfit set to Mewtt. Communication was good and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you again :)

6. mewtt bought an april story body from me. great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the body arrived. she was very understanding when a family emergency came up and i had to delay shipping. thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

7. I bought Distant Memory Sunho head from Mewtt and everything was perfect! She shipped the head fast, it was packed well, and communication was super easy and smooth. I would definitely recommend! :3nodding:

8. I bought a Feeple60 Rin head from Mewtt and it was a lovely transaction! The head arrived safe and well packaged just as described! It was a great experience all around, and I would definitely purchase from Mewtt again!

Thank you so much! :)