1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mezzanine

Feb 2, 2010

1. If I've sold you something or bought anything from you, please leave your feedback here~

Thanks! :whee:

2. aaaaw the first post :3

I boght a sleeping Shushu head from mezzanine.
      fast shipping and great communication!
      I'd love doing business with her again!

Thank you so much! :)

3. I bought a Annette from mezzanine, and she was fast in shipping and the doll was perfect -
      THANKS a lot.

4. I bought a luts wintery 08 head from Mezzanine, she was very quick to respond to my pms and questions, and shipped very quickly. Great seller, i would definitely buy from Mezzanine again. :)

5. I bought Souldoll Hye from Mezzanine. She was very patient and shipped quickly. Excellent seller.

Thank you;)

6. I bought a SSDF Regen from mezzanine & I can honestly say I am thrilled with her kindness~

She agree'd to hold him for me until I got paid, then shipped him the day after paying.
      He arrived just two days later via.EMS which was much sooner than I had expected him- his clothes aren't even here!
      He was amazingly packed- box in a box, tissue, cushions, face-mask; everything you would expect from a professional company shipment.

Alongside this she has been wonderfully friendly, great to talk to & a genuine pleasure~
      Thank you SO much, I would reccommend to anyone <3
      xXx

7. I bought a Rufus Shinra Minimee-head from Mezzaine, and everything went just perfectly. o3o
      The head is gorgeous and it was home before I got home myself! x3

Thanks for everything yet again~!

8. mezzanine bought from me nephelin default wig: it has been a nice, fast and very smooth transaction, a true pleasure to deal with her!
      I highly recommend her, thank you so much!