1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Micchi-chan

Sep 27, 2010

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for Micchi-chan yet, so I thought I'd start one =)

Positive!

Micchi-chan bought a modded BBB Apollo head from me, and it was a great transaction! Payment was prompt, she kept in contact the whole time, and was in general sweet and pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!

2. I traded my floating AoD head for her RS head.
      Everything went wonderfully and great communication.

Thank you!

3. Flaky.....
      I was told that an offer of $110 was on the table so I told her that I would offer the full $130 that she was asking for. She said ok, that she would sell me the doll. Then she said nevermind and turned around and gave it to the person with the lower offer.

4. Thank you for the pretty little Brownie girl, I'm so happy with her :fangirl:

5. Bought my BBB Tony from her, and it was a lovely transaction. She was very nice when we were negotiating the price, and shipped the doll very well packed. We had a few small snags along the way, but everything was fixed quickly. I would happily do business with her again :)