Feedback for Mich/RezinDollz

Jul 26, 2006

1. Mich bought wings from me, and she was an absolute delight as a customer. Excellent communication, prompt payment, provided pictures... a joy! Definitely recommend. :)

2. Mich bought a pair of shoes from me.Very nice person, paid promptly.Great person to deal withThanks:)

3. Mich bought my restored Asha head and she was an absolute doll to deal with. I would definitely recommend doing business with her and I hope to again in the future.

4. mich bought some 14mm eyes from me and i would definitely recommend her, propmt payment and messages, very friendly, thanks!
      cathy

5. that last post was from me by the way! i was on honestrabbit's computer. thanks mich!

6. Mich bought her Obitsu 60cm from me, I'm in the US-- totally easy sale and she's a very nice person to deal with. Great communication and I would buy from or sell to her again in a flash!
      thanks!!
      vicki

7. Mich bought two pairs of 18mm eyes and was a joy to deal with ^_^

8. I sold Mich a doll - lovely person to deal with - great communications - no problems at all!

9. Mich bought some clothes from me. She was an superb buyer. She paid promptly and there was excellent communication throughout the transaction. A pleasure to work with.

10. Mich bought a lovely pair of MP eyes from me and i can highly recommend her~~ :)

11. Mich bought a couple of my mini wine glasses. Easy transaction. Mich is an awesome buyer!

12. Mich bought pliver from me. Excellent communication, fast payment, wonderful all around! :)

13. Mich bought a bag of 14mm Artistique Eyes from me, and was very lovely to deal with! ^^

14. Mich bought a pair of eyes off me. Paid the same day she asked for them.
      Excellent customer.

15. Mich bought a bunch of clothes from me..was a very good buyer..communicated well and paid fast! Thank you!

16. I've had a couple of great transactions with Mich :3 She joined in a group order of mine and also bought a couple of things separately. She's a dear to work with! Very smooth transactions. <3

17. Mich bought a scarf from me. Quick payment and a pleasure to work with. :)

18. Mich bought some bottles from me, and everything went REALLY smooth. The payment was swiftly made without any problems. ^_^ Communication was great, and Mich was incredibly friendly to boot! ^_^ It was a pleasure working with Mich on this sale. Thank you!!!!

19. Bought a top from me. Pleasure to work with. Prompt payment. Explained just want she wanted. ^_^