1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Michiru

May 6, 2009

1. I had a great time dealing with Michiru. :)

She's very prompt with communication and payment. Although we were both new to this forum, we were able to sort out anything that came in our way. I would definitely deal with her again.

2. Michiru bought a set of kurumi's default outfit and boots from me!!! Absolutely a pleasure to work with!!! A very nice buyer to deal with!!! Fast payment and communication is always very polite and prompt. Thank you!!!
      I highly recommend Michiru as a great buyer!!!

3. Michiru and I were involved in a swap, her Yo SD Mimi head for my Yo SD Kanon head. She was always extremely friendly and polite in PMs and was very understanding about me wanting to check her feedback on the Spanish forum because of how little feedback she had here.

Michiru sent my package extremely promptly and well packed and it arrived far faster than I ever expected! I would definitely be more than happy to engage in future transactions with her and I positively adore the head I received from her! :pcupcake

4. Michiru and I traded our dolls.:)
      We had a very nice conversation and a smooth transaction!It was a real pleasure trading with Michiru!:fangirl:

5. I just completed a trade with Michiru. We had an easy time communicating. Despite being on opposite sides of the ocean, we still ended up having a multiple message exchanges on the same day. The item was nicely packed and arrived safely. Definitely a pleasant experience. :)

Thanks again!

6. Michiru commissioned me for two hoodies for sd and msd, and transaction went perfectly well, thank you! ^w^

7. Traded dolls with Michiru. Very smooth transaction, and everything arrived promptly and in good condition. Great person to do business with!

8. Michiru purchased a Volks Cristal head from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package got there :) She was very polite, and I would definitely do business with her again!

9. I commissioned some lingerie to Michiru, she made fast payment and we have good communication, she is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

10. Michiru bought a Soom girl body from me, and it was a super transaction! She paid promptly and communication was great, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

11. bought a boy Soo from Michiru on layaway. lovely person to deal with, no problems at all :) thankyou

12. I trade with Michiru my MSD SWD yui for her SWD nana head.
      The transaction was great.

13. I bought a VOLKS outfit from Michiru. As stated, it's still brand new in company seals and never been opened/used. I did a short layaway for it (less than 2 months) and she shipped it quickly. ^^ It arrived in very good condition, very well packaged. She's very nice in all her communication, very understanding, and replies fast. I'm really grateful because I really wanted this outfit and now I can have it... Thank you sooo much for everything. ^^ I will recommend her to anyone. *hugs Michiru*

14. I just received a doll I bought from Michiru today. She unstrung her to send her more affordably, and packed up the parts very safely. I have put her back together and she's perfect :) Great dolly seller!

15. I sold an iplehouse outfit to Michiru. She was great to deal with and it was an all round perfect transaction. Thanks :)

16. I bought the Shushu vampire elf head from Michiru. She shipped the Shushu head very quickly and packed it very safely. The head arrived in a good condition.
      I recommend Michiru as a good seller!
      Thanks a lot :)

17. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head with a body from Michiru. She was so wonderful to deal with and since it was my first time using the marketplace I had a lot of questions in regards to how the shipping would work. She was extremely patient and polite with me. She shipped my doll very quickly and he arrived in wonderful condition! I am SO happy with him and I highly recommend her ^_^

Thanks for everything! :D

18. I traded my Yeon Ho for Michiru's MSD F-18. She was really understanding when my post office refused to ship my package via airmail because it was too heavy and her communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone! ^____^

19. Michiru brought a Luts CP El from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She was always polite and paid money straight away.

20. Our trade went very smoothly and communication was awesome. Thank you!