1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for middletails

Apr 27, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for anything I purchased from or sold to you! :B Thanks!

2. I bought a doll solo dark blue uniform from middletails and everything was perfect- the outfit is just what I wanted, great communication and very fast to ship to me. I'd gladly buy from here again!
      Thank you very much! :)

3. I bought a Dream Valley Foxy and a Dream Valley Loxy from middletails. She was very prompt in both message replies and shipping. The dolls were packed very safely and were exactly as described. Thank you so much! I love them both! :love:love:love

4. A+++++++++++ transaction!

I bought Ringdoll Merlin NS doll on RGMbody-3 from middletails and everything went ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY! They shipped the doll right by the schedule, securely packaged, exactly as described. I would be thrilled to do business with middletails again anytime soon!
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

5. Bought a few dolls from middletails, was an absolute pleasure, no hassle and really nice person. Would buy from again =)
      I'm so happy with my new additions thank you so so much <3

6. Bought a doll from middletails, the communication was smooth and it came fast with care! Would recommend!

7. Bought a fullset doll (Ringdoll Ashford EVO) on layaway from middletails and everything went perfectly! The doll was shipped pretty quickly after I made the final payment and got here securely packaged. Communication was smooth, it felt really comfortable to buy from her :)

Thank you so much!

8. Excellent international transaction with middletails. She sold me a Ringdoll Prayer Set. Communication was very good, she shipped the clothes promptly, and they arrived nicely packed and in great condition.
      Thank you very much for a stress-free experience! :)

9. I purchased Dearmine Chopin from middletails and they were just nice as can be! I couldn’t ask for an easier, smoother transaction and I would happily buy from them again. My little Chopin arrived bundled up very nicely in perfect condition! Thank you so much <3

10. I purchased a doll from middletails - it was very well wrapped, shipped quickly. Thank you so much!

11. I bought Dearmine Q from middletails. The doll and all its gear are perfect! I'm very happy. I would gladly do business with middletails again!

12. I sold an Aileendoll Dragon to Middletails, and everything went smoothly. Middletails paid quickly, and was very communicative. Super reccomended. Thank you again! :D

13. I bought a Pipos doll from @middletails and everything was perfect. Middletails was quick to reply and polite and helpful in the messages. They kindly offered a discount on the shipping and kept me updated when the doll was posted out. The doll is in great condition and was well packed. I would happily buy from Middletails again :thumbup

14. I bought a dear mine arthur full set cat boy from middletails.
      shipping was super fast and arthur is adorable.
      both middletails and arthur get A+++++

15. I bought a Dream Valley moon from Middletails! Communication was great and shipping was prompt! would recommend!

16. I purchased a dream valley msd howard from Middletails.
      shipping was super fast.
      A+ again

17. :thumbup I purchased a dream valley eve from middletails and it was a great transaction. A short layaway and trade was allowed for the purchase. Communication was great. I highly recommend. :)

18. middletails bought a pair of Dollshe 18M feet from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, payment was fast, and they let me know when the feet arrived. middletails was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

19. middletails purchased an Aileen Doll dragon from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect. Communication was friendly and very helpful, the payment of the doll arrived exactly as promised. Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Kinoko Juice Haine from middletails, and everything went smoothly! It was easy to communicate with them and get payment info, they shipped quickly, and packed my doll very securely. Thanks :)