Feedback for middletails

Apr 27, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for anything I purchased from or sold to you! :B Thanks!

2. I bought a doll solo dark blue uniform from middletails and everything was perfect- the outfit is just what I wanted, great communication and very fast to ship to me. I'd gladly buy from here again!
      Thank you very much! :)

3. I bought a Dream Valley Foxy and a Dream Valley Loxy from middletails. She was very prompt in both message replies and shipping. The dolls were packed very safely and were exactly as described. Thank you so much! I love them both! :love:love:love

4. A+++++++++++ transaction!

I bought Ringdoll Merlin NS doll on RGMbody-3 from middletails and everything went ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY! They shipped the doll right by the schedule, securely packaged, exactly as described. I would be thrilled to do business with middletails again anytime soon!
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

5. Bought a few dolls from middletails, was an absolute pleasure, no hassle and really nice person. Would buy from again =)
      I'm so happy with my new additions thank you so so much <3

6. Bought a doll from middletails, the communication was smooth and it came fast with care! Would recommend!

7. Bought a fullset doll (Ringdoll Ashford EVO) on layaway from middletails and everything went perfectly! The doll was shipped pretty quickly after I made the final payment and got here securely packaged. Communication was smooth, it felt really comfortable to buy from her :)

Thank you so much!