1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miesuku

May 19, 2010

1. I haven't had any transactions as of yet, but I plan to really soon!
      When the time comes, feel free to leave feedback if you've ever had a transaction with me.

Thanks,
      miesuku :aheartbea

2. Miesuku bought a Soom Dia boy head from me on layaway, it was a pleasant & smooth transaction! She's responsive on PM's, polite & paid her payments on time. She & I live in the same state so she picked him up in person. I'm so glad he's found a great new home with her:) A lovely buyer!! Thanks so much!!

3. miesuku bought a Dollmore shirt from me. Nice transaction and a good person to deal with.
      She paid quickly, and the communication was flawless. Excellent buyer!

4. Miesuku purchased a male Super Gem body from me on layaway and I have absolutely no complaints. Communication was kept up well, payments were all sent when promised and she was just a pleasure to deal with from the start of the transaction to the end of it. ^^ I would be more than willing to deal with her again in the future.

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥​

5. miesuku bought a Soom SG Top from my sales thread, and I have nothing but great things to say about the whole transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

6. I sold a tuedo set to miesuku-she was friendly throughout the transaction and paid on time. I'd definately recommend her as a buyer! :)

7. Miesuku bought Soom Obsidius human head from me. She was wonderful to work with, prompt payment and excellent communication. I warmly recommend her and would love to deal with her again! :)

8. I sold some eyes to Miesuku. There were some technological delays but she was not flaky. Although a bit slow everything was smooth and her communications were thoughtful and informative. I would do business with her again.