1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. I bought an SD13 girl body from miffimister, and it was an outstanding transaction. Everything went smoothly. Communication was fantastic. The body was VERY well packaged and shipped really quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

2. I purchased two pairs of YoSD-sized shoes from miffimifster and the transaction was flawless from start to finish/ Thanks again! :D

3. I purchased a modified Minifee Eliya from Miffimifster. Fast, friendly communication, and she even included clothes and a wig. Due to cost, she offered to send her disassembled. All of her parts came well-wrapped and labeled accordingly. I'm very pleased.

[​IMG]
      Look at that awesome eyemod!

I recommend Miffimifster highly. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again.

4. Bought a pair of Minifee hands from miffimifster. Shipped super quickly and extremely well packed. Thank you again!

5. Positive feedback
      I bought a beautiful leekeworld wig from miffimifster and they were absolutely wonderful to buy from and miffimifster always had wonderful communication and explained the shipping options very clearly and shipped the wig very quickly.
      The wig arrived very quickly and is absolutely gorgeous and in perfect condition.
      I would happily buy from miffimifster again and I highly recommend them as a seller!

6. I really must apologise for taking so long to leave feedback. I bought a beautiful part Omukae outfit from miffimifster. It wcame quickly and in good condition and I was very pleased with the whole transaction.

7. I bought a Luts CP Delf Lishe head from @miffimifster, communication was great and the head arrived safely. Very good transaction!

8. I bought a volks 13 body from miffimifster. The transaction was perfectly smooth and the package arrived with very very careful package! This is the best packed unstrung body I've ever seen. And miffimifster is very kind to mark left or right on the bubble wrap out of leg and arm parts. Put the body together in like five minutes since I do not need to check which side is which lol!

9. I sold a body to miffimifster. They always replied quickly, and let me know once the doll had arrived. They were friendly to deal with and paid promptly! Great buyer, thank you :aheartbea

10. I bought miffimifster Infinitydoll Alex head. She is a pleasure to take to and the head arrived quickly. Would love to do business with her again. Excellent seller.

11. I bought a pair of Kid Delf shoes from Miffimifster. It was a pleasure dealing with her, the shoes were shipped quickly in pristine condition. I would certainly buy from her again.

12. Bought some SD heels from Miffimifster the entire transaction was great! would totes buy form again!

13. Positive Feedback! Miffimifster recently bought a modded Oasisdoll Naomi head from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Their communications were quick and friendly, and they paid promptly. They were also kind enough to let me know when the head arrived and sent a picture. I would definitely work with them again! :)

14. miffimifster purchased a Monique Gold Collection wig from me, and it was a pleasure doing business with her. Friendly and prompt communication, accurate and fast transaction. She also kindly let me know when the item arrived safely. :daisy

15. Had a great transaction with miffimifster. Great communication and super pleasant to deal with. I would definitely have no problems recommending miffimifster as a buyer or a seller. Super sweet too!

16. Sold a head to @miffimifster and it was a very smooth and satisfactory transaction. Communication was ongoing and pleasant. Highly recommended.

17. I purchased a Crobidoll Nameless uniform set from miffimifster and I am 100% happy with our transaction! Constant and pleasant communication, fast and well packaged shipping, and all around a wonderful experience. I absolutely recommend them as a seller and would do business with them again for sure!

18. @miffimifster Bought a SOOM Lazule head from me and it all went 100% perfectly! We live in the same city so drop off was a breeze. :) She's incredibly sweet, and was very happy to have her grail head! I would absolutely do business with her again! c:

19. Miffimifster bought Volks outfit from me.
      Super nice buyer. Payment is fast, transaction is smooth, and she let me know when her package arrived. I will not hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

Thank you so much, :)

20. I bought an Unoa Elder Belia from Miffimifster. What a fabulous transaction! Communication was fast and clear. She helped me out by giving me advice for future transactions and by being understanding with my unfamilliarity with Paypal. Wonderful seller, would recommend to anyone! ♡