1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. Positive
      miffimifster bought a Val Zeitler dress from me and it was the best transaction! Her communication is excellent, she paid immediately and let ne know when the package arrived. She put up with my inability to find shipping prices online (I just need to go in from now on XD ) and is just such a nice person, I had a great time chatting with her. I would definitely not hesitate to do business with miffimifster again, any time!! Thank you so much! <3

2. miffimifster bought my Pipos Ringo in mint. She was friendly and quick in her responses and understanding when I took a while to initially reply to her. It was a good experience. Thank you!

3. Miffimifster purchased Oasis doll body from me. Was very pleasant to work with and replayed fast. Also was so happy buyer was understanding towards a lil crack on a finger I completely forgot to mention and did not back out on a sale. Thank you for all your patience and holding fingers crossed you'll find her a suitable head!

4. I sold a feeple65 body to Miffimifster.

everything was perfect, apart from some mistakes coming from me.

He is a very kind and understanding person, especially with my difficulties to communicate in English!

Thanks again.

5. I bought a Luts Ann from miffimifster. Wonderful seller, great communication, shipped on time and well wrapped/packaged. Thank you so much, would definitely buy again! <3Positive!

6. I bought a Supia Naomi in normal skin from Miffimifster and i say i am very pleased with the it! Grate transaction, lovely lady to communicate, nice and prompt shipment. Package arrived safe! Thank you so very much dear! :}
      Tatie ^^

7. I had a great transaction with Miffimifster
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I bought a Dikadoll Aqua head from miffimifster, who is an awesome seller. She was super thorough in answering all of my questions about international shipping options, and kind enough to allow me a short layaway. Communication was timely through the whole process, and the head was packaged super securely and arrived in pristine condition. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! :love

9. Wasn't sure if I left feedback yet, they purchased a Peakswoods Rosemii head from me. Payment was prompt, I provided tracking and I could formed they received it. Would sell to them again.

10. Miffimister sold me a lovely Oasisdoll It Girl body. She is a lovely person to deal with, very friendly and very helpful. The body arrived perfectly packed and quickly shipped. She was happy to answer my questions. I would love to do business with Missimister again! THANK YOU!!!

11. Bought a Volks body from Miffimifster. Great communication and packing. Shipped promptly. Thanks!

12. Bought a Volks head and it was great :)
      Excellent communication. Answered all questions I had and real easy to talk to.
      Shipped it well. There was so much bubble wrap that there would be little chance of it moving during transportation.
      Even got a pair of eyes along with the head which was a nice surprise :)

Would buy from them again

13. I sold a Luts KDF Aru head to miffimifster.
      Communication was fantastic and payment was very prompt.
      I was also informed when the head had arrived to its destination.

A great buyer I would sell to again in the future! Thank you!

14. A+++ Great person to deal with. I highly recommend
      Miffimifster! Thank you

15. I bought a Guu Doll 58cm Girl Body from miffimifster and it was just as described. Communicating with her was very easy and the body was very well packed. Great seller!

16. Miffimister bought a couple outfits from me and everything went perfectly! Prompt payment and very friendly communication! It was a pleasure doing business with her! I highly recommend Miffimister to anyone! <3 Thank you so much again! :)

17. Miffimister has painted three of my dolls now, and she is always such a wonderful delight to work with <3 I also highly recommend Miffimifster to anyone!

18. purchased an SDC body on a short layaway from Miffimister. Transaction went lovely! excellent communication, packed extremely well! would gladly buy from again!

19. Me and Miffimifster recently completed a trade. The trade started off as a partial trade for her Kid Delf Aru on a Loongsoul body, my half was going to be several face-up commissions and the remaining value to be paid in cash. The commissions all went very well Miffimifster was a pleasure to work for. She gave me very quick and detailed responses whenever I needed feedback to continue working on her heads. Around the time when I finished 3 of her heads, I happened to want to sell one of my Feeple60 Moe bodies. Miffimister was interested in the body and happily accepted it as the remaining part of our trade and paid me the cash value difference.
      It was a very good experience trading Miffimister, since we live in the same city she was happy to let me come over and see her doll to make sure I was happy with her before we started our trade. She disclosed the condition of the doll fully and accurately (The doll was in excellent condition with one ear being pierced perfectly). Miffimister takes excellent care of her dolls and I'd recommend buying from, selling to, commissioning for, or trading with her anytime.

20. Just purchased a beautiful Juri 14 head. It shipped quickly and came VERY well-wrapped. No chance of damage in transit there! She looks exactly as pictured with a beautiful faceup. So glad I was able to snap her up before someone else did. I’d be happy to purchase from miffimifster again in future.