1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. Miffimifster bought a pair of urethane eyes from me. Perfect buyer, thank you very much for the great deal!

2. Miffimifster bought me a SDgr body and everything went very well :)
      Friendly talk, fast payment and she sent me a message as soon as she received the package ^^

3. Miffimifster bought two wigs from me and the transaction was perfect. I highly recommend them.

4. @miffimifster bought a Monique Gold wig from me. Always prompt and very friendly
      communications - super speedy paypal - AND - she let me know when the package
      safely arrived too! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!!! :)

5. Hello, I bought a Fairyland Fpl60 Lucywen Magnolia Fox resin shoes from this darling and I must say I am very pleased with transaction ^^ very pleasant person, shoes was packed like mommy and shipped fast! Fantastic!!!

6. I purchased a delf soony from Miffimifster. She has been A+ with communication, timeliness, bonus pictures, and everything was packaged very safely. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! :)

7. I purchased a Switch Taeheo head from miffimifster, and could not be happier with our wonderful transaction! A while ago, I had actually sold my own Taeheo head; he was intended to be a character from my novel, but I sold him after second-guessing myself—I tend to be quite a perfectionist and this character has such a specific facial structure, so he’s been difficult to shell.

However, I could never find another mold that, even remotely, captured his physical appearance, and knew my earliest imagining was correct. My heart kept returning to Taeheo, and was thrilled to find him on the MP! I contacted miffimifster and she was so very kind. After speaking with her for a little while, it was discovered that her Taeheo was actually the the one I had previously sold! It was such a wonderful discovery and made the transaction all the more exciting, as it confirmed that he was meant to be my character.

Taeheo was shipped very quickly after payment and arrived in a timely matter. He was extremely secure and packaged with care. His condition is perfect, and exactly how I left him; she made sure he was safe and cared for, which I deeply appreciate. I am extremely happy and would definitely enter into another transaction with miffimifster.

Again, thank you so much for a flawless experience, from beginning to end! :aheartbea I am deeply grateful, as my boy has returned to me. :)

8. I purchased the Feeple60 Lucywen outfit and wig from miffimifster. Communication was excellent and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again! Thank you.

9. I purchased a doll body from miffimifster - arrived very well packaged and I love it! Thanks!

10. I purchased an Infinitidoll SID boy body from miffimifster, and I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience! First of all, her communication through the entire transaction was prompt, courteous and helpful. She was very accommodating with my timing to pay for the doll, and when the payment was made, she took the time to carefully wrap everything so well that the body arrived completely safe and sound to me. This has been one of the best purchases I've made on DoA, and I would gladly work with her again. Thank you very very much!

11. I purchased three unoa faceplates from miffimifster, and the transaction was delightful.
      Wonderful communication , and the faceplates were packaged brilliantly.
      Highly recommended

12. I bought A Luts Elf Diez head from Miffimifster and she was very friendly, patient and very thorough with updates. Packaged the doll very securely, I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. I would not hesitate to buy again from her.:D

Thank you again for this beauty.:drool

13. I bought a Feeple60 ID.1 head from Miffimifster and it was a perfect transaction! She was very quick and friendly to communicate with! She provided an additional photo that I asked for and answered all questions thoroughly. Shipping was fast and the head was packaged so well! There was no way any harm was coming to the package!
      Highly recommend anyone to do business with Miffimifster :3nodding:
      Thank you so much for the wonderful sale~!

14. Purchased a Volks Kazuya Kujo head and a SDGr boy body from miffimifster and could not have had a more pleasant experience. She was super thorough in wrapping the parts for shipping, labeling them and even checked up on the tracking to make sure he arrived to me safely. Thanks so much for letting me adopt this special doll and making the purchasing experience a breeze! :XD:

15. Miffimifster bought momocolor29 body from me. She was very patient and understanding. Excellent communication! She paid quickly and notified me once she received the package. Thanks again! :D

16. Purchased an SD13 body from @miffimifster and am very happy with the entire transaction. They were quick to respond, kind, and were happy to walk me through shipping options. The body was so well packaged for the journey from Canada. I would happily buy from this seller again! :D

17. :aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea

Julia and I embarked on an odyssey , one in which I had never had to go through before in all my years here on DOA.

I purchased a head from her some time in April I think, due to a postal error on the postal system computer ( not fault of Julia) the head came to my address but not my door. I went down to the postal office just for them to tell me they shipped it back to Canada THAT SAME DAY.

So poor Julia had to wait and hope that package got back to her. We both spent time on the phone with our postal services but I think Julia got the worst of it.

She promptly issued a refund to me but I expressed interest in re- purchasing the head if it did arrive.

We made sure to keep in contact so when the head finally showed up in her country she let me know.
      We made new arrangements and she shipped it out again.
      We both watched the postal system like hawks until the happy day when head arrived.

Julia is one of the most diligent, honest ,responsive ,courteous and friendly DOA”er I have had the pleasure in dealing with and if I had to go through a trial like that, I am glad it was her.

Thank you again Julia for all your hard work in this transaction. Would love to do business with you again.

18. Outstanding transaction with miffimifster with whom I traded a LTF Cygne for a Volks Rinon head. Shipping was as agreed and communication was excellent. A perfect transaction. I would highly recommend doing business with miffimifster!

19. Positive feedback for miffimifster! Friendly and thurough communication, packaged extremely well (all parts individually wrapped and labeled for my convience when re-stringing!), and shipped quickly! Couldn't have asked for a better seller, would happlily buy from again.

20. Fairyland Realfee Ena just arrived! I bought her from miffimifster and couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. She arrived carefully packed, in perfect state and even with a little suprise gift. Miffimifster is such a friendly and totally caring person. She was amazing to deal with and I hope to stay with her in contact in future. Thank you again, dear!:hug::aheartbea