1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. Received a pretty and perfect wig for my dolly~~!Thank you:aheartbea
      Excellent communication,very kind and friendly and also fast shipping!!! wonderful~:daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :thumbup

2. I bought a peach-pink MSD wig from Julia, and I LOVE IT! It is so soft, and fits wonderfully!
      She is so sweet, and updates you every step of the way! I really hope I can do business with her again soon!

:fangirl:

3. Bought two msd sized wigs and theyre just so cute on my dolls. Theyre so soft and much easier to style than some of the other fur wigs out there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Miffimifster sold me a beautiful and high quality MSD fun fur wig!! She was so nice and really, really fast. =) I highly reccommend her, she's a great seller and I would definitely buy from her again! :chibi

5. Nice & Friendly Buyer. Fast with Payment. Thanks again for giving Persia a home. :)
      Hope you like her!

6. I bought an SD sized peach pink fur wig from Miffimifster, and *everything* about the sale was perfect - great communication, very friendly, EXCELLENT product and it arrived in a decent length of time too. I'll be buying from her again most definitely! :D
      Thanks a bunch,
      -Vega

7. Oh... Thank you!
      I know that I will love her. She is such a beauty. And, obviously, I'm going to keep her as a girl. My plan is to get that F-doll body for her to start with.

Thanks again!

8. I bought two wigs for my Kamari- And BOY, am I happy I picked Miffimifster to do it!! <3 I am in LOVE with them almost as much as my dear Kamari is. I got them in about 9 days, which is pretty good considering she's located in Canada and I'm central Florida. Her wigs fit wonderfully, can be posed and played with easily, and are very very soft!! I'd recommend them to everybody! Everybody should own at least one of these stunning wigs! Here are pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have more pictures of her gorgeous wigs here. Thank you, Miffimifster!

9. Thank you so much, Xyria!

I love the photos! Your Kamari looks so GLAMOUROUS!

All the best!

10. I came back here to post this because, frankly, a picture does a much better job of demonstrating the awesomeness of pink fluff than I ever could. ^_~

[​IMG]

11. Wow! Awww... How adorable!!! I love Kun!

Thank you so much for posting this!

12. I bought another fur wig from Miffimifster and words cannot express how much I love it.

[​IMG]

13. I've just bought my first wig from Miffimifster. It's EXCELLENT quality, communication was very fast and super friendly and helpful! A completely smooth and delightful transaction! :) Thank you!

I just love how it looks!

[​IMG]

14. I just got my 3 wigs from Miffimifster, and I have to say that was the best $22 I've ever spent. I love how easily I can style these wigs, and how incredibly soft they are:aheartbea (will post pictures one the camera cooperates)

I'll definitely be buying from her again, and highly recommend her to everyone!

15. I got a custom wig from her, there were frequent Pm's and she gave me just what I wanted. She shipped fast and is a wonderful person to work with. c:

16. I bought a wig from her. She's really helpful with good customer service (? lol). She's fast in making AND shipping the wig XD :D thanks a lot <333

and here's the wig she made for me XD

[​IMG]

17. stupid server hiccup -_-;

18. I bought two peach/pink MSD wigs and I couldn't be more pleased with them!:) The fur is so soft and silky and they have a great sheen to them. She truly does wonderful work, and was very communicative and friendly too. It's been a real delight to do business with this superb seller.

19. I've bought 3 wigs from Miffi and I have to say that are really good made and she is really nice and kind ^^ Hope to have bussiness with her again in future!

20. I bought another wig, and as usual it's absolutely lovely ^_^ Thanks so much!