1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. Miffimifster bought a pair of shoes from me and couldn't have been easier to deal with! Fast payment and extremely great communication <3

2. X3 Boughtmore wigs fom miffimifster! They are again gorgeous and well made.

I got them quickly and all my PMs were answered promptly and nicely.

I WILL BE GETTING MORE WIGS!

3. Ordered 2 wigs; she's super fast on communication and a dream to deal with! I love the wigs and so does my Rukia! Thank you!

4. I guess I'm joining the chorus, here! :D

I just received a Fantasydoll girl body and an adorable outfit for her, from Miffimifster. She arrived very quickly, packaged to weather the Apocalypse, but at a wonderful price for both the body and shipping. She was in every way a delight to deal with, and I'd recommend you dealing with her but if you've made it this far you already know that! :D

Oh and I should add that this is obviously someone who takes absolutely excellent care of her dolls, based on the gorgeous condition the body is in! :)

5. I bought a wig that miffimifster made, and it is amazing! Wonderful quality, and she is a very caring person, and also very understanding! I would definitly buy from miffimifster again!

6. here is a pic of one of the fur wigs i got:
      [​IMG]

i love them! they are so soft and they are easy to style...i will put up another pic later with the black fur wig i just got.

she is great to deal with too

much love!! <333

7. Wow!!!

Thank you, YaoiLover!!! That photo is amazing!!!
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

8. i think its the wig that makes the pic look fabulous *winks*

9. The wigs that she made for my Megi just came today, and oh, are they cute!
      [​IMG]
      The best part is that they are super soft and she left them a little long, so you can style them however you like, and for some reason the edges don't show like they do on many of my commercial wigs. They fit perfect, too! Awesome all around--thank you so much!

10. I've just completed a PERFECT transaction with Miffi!

From start to finish she's been an angel to deal with.

I needed a grey wig urgently and she really came through for me! Not only is the wig super-soft and beautifully made, but it fits wonderfully even despite the fact that i didnt have any measurements to give her!

From the moment i expressed an interest her communication has been fantastic, checking and re-checking to make sure everything was as i wanted it.
      Her after sales care it brilliant - she tracked my parcel and messaged me to make certain that id received it once it was showing delivered and i hadn't messaged to say it was here - excellent since i live in a house of flats and it could have easily been taken by one of the residents! (Luckily my boyfriend was in that day to sign for it, good fortune yay! ^_^)

She is 100&#37; VERY highly recommended by me and will be my first port of call if i ever need another fur wig - not to mention i will be telling all my friends!

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH i can't express how much i appreciate it, and i'll be uploading picamatures of the wig along with his completed cosplay outfit (which i'd never have been able to do without the wig!) once im on a computer ^_^ Thank you again so much, i can't say that enough ^_^ :aheartbea :aheartbea

Here's a couple of pics of Yuki in the wig :)

I think this look really suits him ^_^
      [​IMG]

With his cosplay shirt, tie and eyes in:
      [​IMG]

In his full cosplay outfit (as promised ^_^)
      [​IMG]

11. miffimifster bought a Binli from our store. She was a wonderful customer! :) Definitely recommend her. ^_^

12. shame on me!!! :( i havn't left feedback!

Anyhow, the Miffster is excellent. Great quality transaction. A+++ customer service.

Highly recomended :D
      [​IMG]

13. I got my wig from Miffi today and I love it! The colors are exactly what I wanted and the quality is lovely! So soft and pretty :) Thank you!!

14. I bought a fur wig from miffimifster. IT'S AWESOME :D~!
      It's so cute and soft. It's definitely the best $6 I've spent in a long time. It's the best fur wig in my collkection now ^_^. Thanks again miffimifster <3 I love it!

I'll definitely be back for more soon ^_^
      [​IMG]

15. I bought a wig from her, she answered all my questions and was very nice to deal with. Thanks!

16. Brought a wig and well what can I say.... amazing wig and a really friendly person to deal with. The best bit though is the price!!!
      Will defiantly deal with her again!

17. Miffimifster made an awesome black and white fur wig for my Bermann Shox. It fits awesome! She's awesome to deal with, great prices and I would totally recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Miffimifster!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

18. I had a wig made for my Domuya Zen and it looks amazing. She made it quickly and it looks great on him. <3

19. :) Miffimifster hats are realy good and Charles said thank you ofr making it.

20. Bought some wigs from Miffimifster and she is an absolute doll to deal with. Answered PMs really quickly, her quality is amazing, and her prices are even better.

You've spoiled Jessie! Now her brother and sister will be clamouring for new wigs, lol.