1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miffimifster

Mar 4, 2007

1. Just wanted to add a picture to show how great these wigs are:
      [​IMG]

2. I adopted DZ Bili from Miffi , and transaction was more than awesome !!!
      I also bought wigs and everything was packed safe and in great condition . We kept contact almost every day , one of best transactions (if not the best ) I had !
      Thanks ! :chocoberry

3. I bought a Soulkid Katie from Miffi and I could not have asked for a better transaction. We were in constant contact and she kept me updated nearly every day from the time I expressed interest until she arrived. I had to swap the address a couple of times due to an ongoing crazy move, and she was so patient! She was also kind enough to give me a very reasonable layaway.

Katie just arrived today in perfect condition, and she was only shipped two days ago. She was wrapped up and bundled up so well I needed an extra set of hands! There was not a scratch on her. Miffi included so much more than I had ever expected - an extra wig, gorgeous glass eyes, and even a pretty little slip dress! The fur wigs she made are beautiful too - they're so soft and easy to style, and the colours are great. I am just so happy with the transaction and with my new girl. I'll add pictures once I get them uploaded! I would highly recommend buying from Miffi.

4. wig just arrived, awesome as always, def recommend, Thanks hun

[​IMG]

5. I bought a MSD fun furwig from Miffimifster and the communication was great during the transaction. Nicely packaged and the item looks great. I will post a pic as soon as my poor boy has a face up. Thanks a million :D

6. miffimifster brought SD13 size girl underwear set from me, good transition.

7. I purchased two wigs from Julia that I love! She is very friendly and has excellent communication. They arrived swiftly and are just fantastic! :> Thank you so much!

8. I commisioned a Camel fur wig from her, and I just love it. The head it's meant for isn't here yet, but it just styles so well that it will just look so good on Sora!

P.S. I will happily update this feedback with a picture of the wig as soon as I can get my hands on a camera that isn't bloody broken! >:(

9. Just received one of miffimifster's fur wigs the other day, and it is absolutely lovely work, and a perfect fit on my mnf lishe:

[​IMG]

She also seemed to be a very friendly person and easy to deal with. Thank you again!

10. ChristinasDream - You're girl looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Thank you for the beautiful pic!

11. I received today my wine-red wig from miffimifster and it's really great. she did it specifically for my incoming boy, who has weird-sized head, and it fits really good. I hope I can get a nice pic to show him off!

she's really nice to talk to and very helpful :)

12. The wig I got from Miffimifster:

[​IMG][​IMG]

It even came with the adorable little star clip like in the sales thread pics! I didn't know that that was included! I though it was really cool. :)

13. OMG!!

Where have you been all of my life!!
      I've been looking like crazy for good msd wigs,your work is a dream come true!!! ^__^

I can't wait to buy from you and I hope that you can get well soon!!!

14. I just received a fur wig that I'd purchased from miffimister.
      Communication was good, the wig was packaged well and the quality is awsome! It's so soft and fun to style, thanks so much!

15. I recently bought to wigs from miffimifster and they work PERFECT!@ The white and maroon one fits 'Ginia's personality better than I ever could have Imagined! Now, the wig does pop off at times, but thats only cause 'Ginia is an SD with a MSD sized head. :P
      Here's a couple pictures:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. I bought a CP Delf JuriA '07 from Miffi and had a wonderful, wonderful transaction <3 Speedy, friendly, and an amazing faceup to boot, I couldn't be happier ^__^

[​IMG]

my beautiful boy with his custom faceup by Miffimifster <3 I would recommend her to anyone who would listen <3

17. Miffimifster sold me a wig that she made, and man is it great. It's very soft and much easier to use than I thought it would be, not to mention it fits on his head marvelously. Contact was good, and even after a slight mixup everything was sent out okay and the problem was resolved very easily. <: I'm very happy and recommend her to anyone wanting a wig.

18. I've commissioned a majority of my guy's wigs from Miffimifster and I have no regrets. She's done a fantastic job on every single one of the wigs I asked for specially. Thanks so much for everything! I should take a picture with all of my guys with your wigs for you one day...

19. I bought a pair of Dollzone feet from miffimifster and am very happy to recommend her as an excellent seller. Great communication, very careful packaging, and prompt shipment. What more could I ask for! Thanks, miffimifster!

Kathi

20. I order a fur wig from Miffimifster.
      color is as the same as photo and I can't wait to try it on my boy!!
      thank you so mcuh :)