1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mighella

Feb 16, 2010

1. Please comment here with your feedback if you've had a transaction with me :)

2. mighella ordered fur wig from me, and we had a delightful transaction! She was quick and friendly with communications, ditto for payment-- altogether a fantastic customer. ^_^

I'd definitely do business with her again!

3. mighella purchased an SD t-shirt from me and she was extremely pleasant to deal with. It was a quick, painless transaction with excellent communication. Thank you so much! :3

4. mighella bought a pair of sd socks from me, communication was excellent and payment was done really quickly.

Would definitely love to do business with her again!
      Thank you so much! :chocoberry

5. Mighella bought from me SD-sized dress, everything was fine, she was decided and the transaction was super-fast =D She is really a friendly person and our communication was great!

I would surely do business with her in future!

Thank you Mighella <3

6. Another great transaction with mighella! Communication and payment were prompt as always, and mighella was once again lovely all around to work with. Thank you again!

7. I bought a bunch of clothes from mighella, all the clothes look fantastic, and she shipped super fast! It was a great transaction all around!

8. Mighella sold me a Pipos Cheshire cat, he arrived in perfect condition and was super cute! She's a wonderful seller, and even helped keep track of the package when the USPS tracking site wasn't working! She's an awesome seller that I'd recommend highly!
      ~Angelesk

9. I sold a pair of pants to mighella. ^___^ Prompt payment and great communication! Wonderful transaction.

10. I purchased a Littlefee Vampire Rolly faceplate from Mighella. Communication was excellent, and the faceplate was shipped quickly and securely. Fantastic transaction all around, I'd love to work with Mighella again. :)

11. Bought a Loongsoul Yesha from mighella and he is perfect! Came quickly, exactly as described and, in fact, looks even better in person!! Would definitely recommend her as a seller or buyer!