1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mika

Jan 7, 2008

1. Sold Mika some SD items- She sent the money order very promptly, and let me know when she received her package.
      Highly recommended, would love to deal with her again-
      Thanks so much! :)
    2. Sold Mika an Abio Angel Ling. She's a charm to deal with, speedy in payments and kindly informed me when he reached home :)

I'm definitely hoping to deal w her again :daisy
    3. I sold Mika a Princeling Cherry Boy (Luts Art Doll) She was SUPER sweet to work with. Paid quickly, wonderful communication and she wrote to let me know the Moment he arrived. I couldn't be happier with this transaction and to have worked with such a great gal.

Thanks Mika. :)
    4. I bought an Abio Angel Ling from Mika. She was a pleasure to do business with, prompt with responses and shipping. I would highly recommend her to others!

Thanks again!
    5. I sold a wig to Mika :). Perfect transaction and I am very happy! I am so grateful that she could pay with a money order and she did so very promptly! Super friendly and I'd just love to work with her again ^^.

Recommended for sure!!
    6. Mika bought a head from me.
      great buyer~~ Thanks so much!
    7. Bought a Ryu head from Mika -- could not have been happier. She is a doll (no pun intended)! Would definitely do business with again!
    8. Mika purchased a Pipos Baha from me on layaway and was faithful in making payments and keeping me posted. Very nice transaction in every way. So glad my Baha found a good home! Thank you again!
    9. I bought a Pipos Baha from Mika. She is a fantastic seller. Very thorough and honest in her description, her communication was also friendly and timely! I am very pleased with my transaction and would be happy to do business with her again. :)