1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mikalopine~*~

May 12, 2009

1. i am happy to start off a feedback thread for mikalopine, as i have had a wonderful experience purchasing a doll from her. she had an adorable tiny doll Elfdoll Bong Sun Hwa that i had to have. she was sent with a box of goodies, and is in lovely condition. her communication is prompt and thorough, she shipped as soon as she could. a recommended seller.

2. Mikalopine and I traded her LW Happy for my CA Sara and everything went perfectly! The Happy arrived super fast and better then described! Thank you so much ^_^

3. mikalopine recently purchased a Narsha from me and it was a good transaction! They were very patient when her doll was stuck in customs for a loooong time! Sorry for the long wait mikalopine! I'm glad he's there and you're happy with him! :)

4. Mikalopine bought a Resinsoul Bao from me, and she paid immediately and let me know when he arrived. It was a perfect transaction. I would sell to her any time!