1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mikasomah

Apr 15, 2011

1. Please post feedback for me! Thank you!

2. mikasomah commissioned a wa-loli kimono for her incoming LittleFee girl! She was wonderful and had great ideas for color matching. A pleasure to work with - welcome back ANY time! :)

3. Whoops, there was a thread made earlier from navci! :sweat Here's what she had to say about me:

Thanks navci!

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. A wonderful transaction, communication was excellent and the package arrived so fast... she's really nice. I highly recommend her. It was a pleasure, thanks^^

6. I sold a 70cm shirt to mikasomah. She paid promptly, great communication throughout. A quick, ideal transaction, would recommend! :) Thanks again!

7. I sold a key sash for SD13 to mikasomah. Payment was quick and communication was excellent too! :)
      Thank you so much for the lovely transaction! :chocoberry

8. I did another faceup for mikasomah. This was a fun project because she has just grew one of her dolls up... who was also painted by me. The more fun thing was because I just also grew one of my boys up so I had to go through exactly what she went through in terms of faceup. It was fun! And different!
      Thank you so much for this project! :>

9. mikasomah participated in my recent Tata GO, and everything went flawlessly from beginning to end. Fast payment...awesome communication...who could ask for a better GO member?

10. I bought a Soom Sweet from mikasomah. Excellent transaction and communication. Fast shipping!
      I am very pleased.
      :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:3nodding:
      [h=5][/h]

11. I bought a doll carrier from mikasomah. Great seller. The carrier is so much better than I hoped!

12. I recently purchased a Luna Rose from mikasomah. I can't express how easy she was to work with, how kind, and really I would do business with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone. That little doll is in perfect condition and just wonderful. Thank you!

13. I purchased a wa-loli yosd outfit from mikasomah. Super fast shipping great communication. I am really happy with both of my purchases!