1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mikki

Jul 3, 2008

1. Mikki has made an auction for Saint, the end time of it was 10:00 GMT.
      In several minutes before end I've made a higher bid but it was ignored.

Saint was sold to the previous bidder.

2. I'm truly sorry that you missed out, but as I explained to you, I edited the thread to announce the winner (at exactly 10pm as you can see on the thread), then as the page refreshed your message box popped up on my screen.

I did not ignore you, I didn't see it until AFTER I'd announced the winner. I'm so sorry. Please understand that I am not an ebay automated system.

Could I respectfully suggest that next time you bid on an auction you don't leave it until the very last second.

Thank you

3. mikki sold me really gorgeous boy!!!
      good communication, no problem, fast replies
      she's wonderful!! I'm very obliged to her^^
      (sorry for my english^^)

4. I just finished a perfect, very friendly and fast, transaction with mikki! I bought a Softly She Walks outfit, and it arrived today by international airmail, less than two weeks after I first PMmed mikki about buying it. The outfit is in pristine, brand-new condition, and it's really been a pleasure to buy from mikki--I hope we'll have a chance to do business together again before long. :)

5. Very honest, responsible seller, very pleasant and friendly companion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
      Thank you very much for the deal! :D
      With pleasure I shall have to deal again! :)

6. I bought a doll of my dreams from Mikki. It was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. She is so nice, very accommodating and just an all around pleasure. Oh yes - the doll is FABULOUS and was well packed and quickly shipped.

7. Mikki is absolutely fantastic. She's always quick with replies and is absolutely sweet. Mikki allowed me to pay for the doll I wanted via layaway and she shipped him to me immediately after the final payment was made. Mikki also kept me up to date with the shipping status and he arrived safe and sound. She packed him up really well. I will definitely deal with her again.

Mikki, thanks so much! <3

8. I had a fantastic transaction with Mikki! I bought a lt tan Cocori from her and she was more than happy for me to pay through layaway. She was very patient and shipped out the lovely girl very quickly.

I would definitely deal with her again.

Thank you <3

9. Positive! I bought an Iplehouse wig from Mikki. She was very friendly and personable, and the wig shipped quickly--even though I'm overseas. It wasn't advertised as new, but the wig looks minty-new and was packed with extreme care. It was a lovely experience, and I would happily do business with Mikki again!

10. I recently purchased a honey blonde 8-8 wig from Mikki-san! She was super friendly, fast, professional and kind!!!!! More than excellent pricing, too!! :Wow:

Super seller and highly recommended!! I would deal with her again without any hesitation!!!
      True asset to DoA!!

Thanks again!
      God bless!!

~Setsuna

11. Mikki took part in my Iplehouse GO.
      She paid quickly, sends lovely emails and let me know as soon as her Jumper arrived.

Thanks so much :aheartbea
      :truffle

12. Mikki purchased a CH Little Junior Mars from me. She was very friendly and communicative, and the entire transaction was very quick and easy. A great buyer. Thank you! :D

13. I bought a Jpopdolls Ashes wig from mikki, and I have absolutely no complaints! Prompt communication, lightning fast shipping, and there was even a wonderfully friendly note included in the package.

Thank you very much for a smooth transaction - the wig is lovely.

14. I bought a Monique Paris from mikki and I am very pleased.
      The wig is in perfect condition.
      Shipped quickly.
      Great packaging.
      Arrived very fast.
      I would gladly do business with mikki again.

Thank You

15. I bought a fabulous wig from mikki. It was a great transaction - smooth, fast and friendly. I'm very happy.

16. Mikki bought a pair of glass Leeke eyes from me and I must say it was one of the best transactions I've had here on DoA. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and Mikki let me know as soon as the eyes arrived... Despite the fact that I was misinformed of their true size and therefore accidentally misrepresented them in my sales thread. I would most definitely do business with Mikki again and highly commend this user's general awesomeness!

17. I bought two pairs of shoes from Mikki. One was from IpleHouse and the other one was from Dollmore. They were perfect. Mikki was such a great person to have a transaction with. She was very nice, prompt and I think the package seriously flew out of there right after I paid because they got here sooo quickly. Thank you sooo much!!!

18. Sold a pair of fairyland eyes to Mikki and it was a perfect transaction. She was quick to pay and friendly in all her messages. She also let me know when they arrived which I always appreciate. Thanks.

19. Mikki bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

20. Mikki bought shoes from me. Paid really fast and let me know when the shoes arrived. Great transaction!
      Thanks you!