1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mikki

Jul 3, 2008

1. I bought eyes from Mikki. She is very friendly. She shipped them very quickly and they were packed very well. Thank you for this smooth transaction. :-)

2. She sold me a pair of Luts shoes and Ajupama boots, both SD size. Wonderful, friendly seller - takes the trouble to post your stuff when she says she will (even in bad snowy conditions!).

Thank you again - so sorry I forgot to give feedback sooner T_T

3. Mikki bought my Dollshe Afghan. She is a lovely person and it was an excellent transaction. Payment was fast, communication great and I'm so happy my girl has found such a loving home.

4. Mikki bought me a Leeke Mihael.

She is a very cool and kind buyer, communication was very smooth and pleasant.
      Her payment was fast and she told me when the doll arrived.
      All was fine, i recommend her to you !

Thank you again Mikki !

5. I sold clothes to Mikki. Such a sweet and lovely buyer, communication was friendly and payment was prompt, and she was understanding of my irregular shipping schedules. Thank you for the lovely experience.

6. mikki commissioned me for a faceup on her Leeke Mihael. Everything went perfectly, and she's the nicest person! She was even so sweet to send me a "get well" PM when I got sick. ^^ I was a great transaction, and I would be happy to work with mikki again anytime. :)

7. Mikki adopted my lilac elf Bracken... she has been prompt with payment and we had good communication
      Thank you, and have fun with your tiny elf!

8. Mikki commissioned me for a faceup. Everything went so smoothly. Friendly communication and fast payment. It was so pleasent to work with Mikki. I will highly recommend Mikki.
      Thank you again! :D

9. I sold a Tata Paradise jacket to mikki and it had been such a wonderful transaction! She was very friendly, great communication and she paid promptly! She even informed me when the jacket arrived to her! I would love to deal with her in the near future! I seriously and really do highly recommend her as a buyer! Just A++ for her. :>

10. Another commission for mikki, this time for her tan DS Bernard. As before, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with - prompt and reliable and an overall sweetheart. I'll be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

11. I've won Mikki's auction for Dollshe Hwarang Yooshin Bermann. The doll was shipped very fast after the last payment and packed very well. I was pleased with a little present in the box. We had good communication so I highly recommend Mikki as a great seller! Thank you=)

12. Mikki adopted my DO Hound head and the whole transaction was a total pleasure. Great communication and lightning-fast payment, I couldn't be happier :)

13. I bought a dress set from mikki.
      She is an excellent seller offering prompt interaction, fast shipment and perfect packaging.
      The items of the set are in very well condition.
      Just highly highly recommend!

14. I bought a dollstown Hannah head from mikki and am very pleased with the transaction. Communication was good. She shipped it quickly and it came very well packed. Very smooth.

15. I bought a Leeke Mihael from mikki.
      The doll was excellently packed and exactly as described, and both the shipping and the communication are among the fastest I've experienced as of yet.
      My warmest recommendations >.<

16. I bought an adorable little Sleeping Elf Bracken from Mikki. She's really nice and a pleasure to do business with. Bracken arrived in perfect condition, safely packaged, and right on time! :)

I can highly recommend her as an A++ seller!

17. Mikki is soooooooooooooooo great. I bought an Iplehouse Erzulie from her. She is so nice and patient and and and. It was such a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you, Mikki. You are the best. :) Hugs from Germany.

18. Mikki bought a negligee outfit from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her :) Very friendly communication, she paid fast and informed me as soon as she got the outfit. Highly recommended, would love to have another deal with her :) Thanks again :)

19. I bought a Dollshe Tensiya Husky form Mikki.
      It came quickly and was really, really safely packed! The communication was perfect, fast and very friendly, and Mikki was so patience to wait few more days when I get problem with money transaction.
      She was absolutely fantastic to deal with all round - a very sweet person and a great seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thank you Mikki!! :goldstar

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a lovely Dollshe Hound head from mikki and she was super friendly! One of the best people I've dealt with on DoA. She shipped quickly with tracking and packed him very well! I would definitely buy from her again!