1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milka

Jan 25, 2007

1. Milka paid quickly for my CP body and was extremely nice to deal with.

Would trade again, certainly! :)

2. Dealing with Milka was an overall pleasant experience! I bought a modded Elf El from her - answer to pms was quick and very polite, shipping was totally fast, and I never got a doll before that was that well packaged! The El himself is stunning, he will easily become on of my most favorite dolls.

I would deal with her anytime again!!

3. Great person to buy from! ^_^ she is sooo nice and answered all the questions I had. I just recieved my Luts BW Body I bought from her today! ^_^ he came really fast too <3

4. I've bought a Cp type 2 delf body from Milka, and what I could say is that I definitely recommend her!
      She's one of the most awesome sellers to deal with, she answered accurately to all my questions and she's reliable, honest and very helpful!
      A good person, too! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't had my Moon coming here so soon! :D
      Thumbs up for a great girl! :)

5. I sold an SD10 body to Milka. She was lovely to talk to, as always. She paid quickly and she kept in touch. I would always sell to or buy from Milka. She's the best! :D

6. Bought a head from Milka. SHe was very kind and understanding with my layaway terms. We were even able to stay in contact over the DOA server move. My head arrived in the time frame she gave me. A++++++++

7. I bought a WS Mnf body off of Milka, she is a pleasure to buy from and is very friendly. She helped me out when I couldnt read the French tracking site and the body was packed carefully and securely. Thanks so much <3

8. Great transaction with Milka. She bought a SD head from me. Payment was quick, communication great and the transaction overall really pleasant :) Warmly recommanded!

9. i purchased a CP dreaming moon head from milka, and she was very helpful with quick and friendly responses to my pms. The item arrived extremely quickly, and was well packaged and in good condition. Will definitely buy from his again! Thanks Milka!

10. Bought my second doll from Milka, the transaction was as pleasant and quick as the first one. I can definitely recommend her as a kind and polite seller! Thank you!!

11. Milka is an absolutely wonderful buyer :3 She is prompt and very sweet. Thank you so much :aheartbea

12. I had a wonderful experience buying from Milka. I purchased a BW Nanuri )7 head from her and it was a great experience. She was very polite and always kept in touch and was very patient with me while I put together my funds. She was even willing to extend the amount of time she held the head for me. My item was shipped promptly after I sent payment and arrived quickly ans was packed with great care.

I would recommend her for any transaction and who knows, you just might end up doing business with me again ^_^. A pleasure doing business with you!

13. I bought an Yder elf head from Milka and I am very satisfied with the transaction! :fangirl: The head was cleaned from the previous faceup and packaged with a lot of care. I think a football player could have sit on it and nothing would have happened to it! :lol: She's very kind and honest, the communication was wonderful. I would happily buy from her again in the future. :)

14. I bought a SDF Dion from Milka.
      Communication was really good and the deal was really smooth.
      Highly recomended!

15. I bought a Kum-Ran head from Milka, it arrived very fast in perfect condition and very well packaged. Dealing with her was a pleasure as always! I can only recommend her and hope to do business with her again :)

16. Milka is awesome seller! I bought a doll head from her, she shipped it very fast and communication was great:fangirl:~
      Thanks so much!

17. Milka sold me a Dark Elf Soo head with a gorgeous faceup that she did. :D It got her really quickly, too!

18. Milka bought Glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items shipped.
      A pleasure to do business with.

19. Another great transaction with Milka as the buyer. Wonderful to do business with.

20. I just received a very cute doll from Milka!We had a very fast and nice transaction.Milka is a great seller and I would buy again!:fangirl: