1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milka

Jan 25, 2007

1. I sent my boy's head to Milka for a faceup and what can I say? she was lovely to talk to, great communication and disponibility, and incredible work!

I'd definitely think about her for future faceups and would recommend her for any transaction :)

2. Awesome faceups! I just got my boy back in the mail and he is beautiful! A great artist who is also very friendly and communicative. :)!!!

3. I commissioned two face ups from Milka, and it was my best experience ever with a face up artist. Quick replies, very very polite, every single step was shown to me for judgedment, and fast and very beautiful work! I can only recommend her!! :)

4. Just purchased a Choa head from Milka who also did the face-up and I couldn't be happier!
      The head arrived quickly and the whole deal was perfect from beginning to end.

Thankyou so much :)

5. I ordered a pair of boots for my MNF, the delivery was swift and the boots were in perfect condition. Milka is a nice person to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more dollie goodies from her.

So, very positive feedback.

6. I bought a SoulDoll double NS Boy body from Milka, and she was absolutely fantastic! She shipped immediately and the boy is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Stephanie!!

7. Sold a mod Dreaming El to Milka who was fast with payment, excellent with communication and very friendly and helpful. She is wonderful to deal with. Thank you.

8. Stephanie is wonderful to buy from. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much for Corvi! ^^

9. Milka bought my Juri2007 head from me, excellent transaction :)

10. I just bought a wig from Milka, and the transaction went perfectly. :) Communication was great and shipping was super-fast! I'd definitely recommend Milka as a seller!

11. I recently sold a Feeple Anu head to Milka and she was a pleasure to deal with! :)

Great PMs, quick payment and she let me know when the head arrived.

Perfect. :)

12. Milka purchased a BW Yder from me. She was fast and prompt throughout the whole thing and perfectly pleasant! I highly recommend them as a buyer! Would be happy to do business with them again :)!

13. Bought a CP Nanuri '07 head from Milka! She was patient with me and answered all of my questions! Thanks!

14. I bought a chiwoo tanning from Milka on layaway. She was sweet, kind, and quick to reply. She always kept me informed on what was up. She also packaged my boy very well, and did a wonderful face up on him. I would definitely work with her again.

[​IMG]
      Thanks!

15. I had a great transaction with milka.
      fast payment & great communication.She is really a lovely buyer!
      I'm very happy to communicate with her.
      Thank you very much!And thank your lovely sister too!^0^

16. I Got my DOT Delphine from Milka and i am VERY happy with her. She came with all the stuff she was suppose to.

Also, She answered all my questions as well as took the photos i wanted to see as well (which was a few >.> haha)

Great Communication and great person to deal with. thanks a lot :)

17. hehe, i love Milka work,it just breathtaking :), bought a Breakaway hybird from her on a layaway, she agree to hold onto the boy until the other arrive for her to work on, communation is lovely and she's always open to new idea, would be doing business for a long time in the future :)

18. Milka purchased a nanuri head from me and was very prompt with shipping <3! Excellent communication as well~ Recommend her for any transaction. <333

19. Just received my cp Soony from the sisters.
      Fantastic.
      What a lovely buying experience, nothing was too much trouble and they were so helpful.
      I highly reccommend them.
      My french is appaling but their english was perfect and they had no trouble talking to me.
      Package was well wrapped and tracking was given immediately.
      What a lovely early chrismas present for me.
      Thank you so much.

20. I bought a pair of Gumdrops from Milka. Transaction went smoothly and quickly and the eyes got here within 3 days. Thanks very much!