1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milka

Jan 25, 2007

1. Milka did my F->M mod for me on my AOD body, and I must say I am very impressed, both with the wonderful natural results and the speed of the commish! Thank you!

2. I bought my Blue Blood Phoenix head from Milka.
      The communication was great. She gave me lots of information because I didn't know anything about these heads. Shipping was very fast.

This was a smooth and perfect transaction.
      Thanks so much!

3. I purchased a pair of Gumdrops eyes from Milka, who was very friendly and had fast communication. They were shipped very quickly (and very, very securely) and were a great quality! I would definately do business with her again, thank you!

4. i bought a hye head with face-up from milka.
      Good comminucation, fast shipping and the head was packaged very well end secure.
      The head is gorgous i can't wait to get a body and wigs and eyes for her!!!
      thank you!

lamira

5. Milka did two absolutely stunning faceups for me! The entire transaction was very smooth. I received preview images and she quickly changes I requested. There was almost no wait from the time she received the heads to the time she began work on them. I would higly recommend her to anyone!

6. She purchased a delf type 3 body from me. :D
      Make payment promptly and fast in communication~!

A really nice and friendly buyer that i strongly recommended! *w*b

7. Milka is very nice, kind and good communication!!!)
      I buy a feeple body*___* It's comes in exellent condition, with very good box))

THANK YOU)))))))))))))))))

8. Milka did both my Mikhail from crobidoll and the soom breakaway hybird, love both he artwork, and the shipment is super fast, always a blast talking to her :) hope you come back soon gal :)

9. I bought a juri07 A and the transaction was excellent.
      She is quick and very nice. 100% positive. ^o^

10. BON JOUR !!! I had my minifee SEORIN face-up done by Milka (stephanie). I am so excited and so pleased. I am extreemely happy with MILKA, she is so exceptionally talented and the nicest, sweetest most generous member on DoA that I have ever worked with. She will do everything to make sure you are completely satisfied....and she is a woman of her word meaning she does what she says she will do. I will be doing more face-ups with her in the future and so should you !!! POSITIVE EXPERIENCE !!!
      First photo is my photo, seorin relaxing after a long flight back from MILKA's house in FRANCE, last 2 photos are the photo's Milka took for me of my girl
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Milka is the first buyer for me and she is a great one for me too.
      Good communicate.
      Easy to deal with.
      Quick reply.
      Fast payment.
      I'm really happy to deal with her.
      Thank you very much Milka.
      :)

12. I sold a Soony to Milka. She paid super fast, and was quick to respond to emails/pms. I would definetly sell to her again and recommend her to anyone!

13. Milka commissioned a puki wig from my shop~ Wonderful customer! Fast payment! great communication~ wonderful to work with~ Thank you so much for the fantastic transaction! come back anytime~ You're always welcome!

14. Milka purchased my Elf El I had for sale. One of the most amazing buyers I've delt with on doa! I wish I could give her ten stars. Very fast payment, replied to pms right away, so communication was outstanding and overall just a wonderful person! Thanks so much again! :) All transactions should be this flawless!

15. i bought an fantasy doll boy body from milka and it was a great transaction,replied to my pm's fast,she shipped the body really quickly to me once payment was made,and it was wrapped well,i could have asked for any better,many thanks,body is great :cheer

16. :dance :dance :dance

17. I purchased a Nanuri head off of Milka. She provided additional photos of him quickly upon request, was very friendly and shipped him promptly. He arrived safe and sound and I am so happy with him, and with Milka!

18. I purchased a LittleFee Piki sleeping faceplate from Milka. Constant and friendly cmmunication all around and he was absolutely perfect. Thank you ^^

19. Hello Girls!!! Thank you again for doing a wonderful job on my sister's Minifee Rheia. She absolutely loves it. It was a pleasure doing business again THANK YOU (merci) !!!

20. I bought a Feeple Sleeping Rona head from Milka in a split, and it was again a wonderful transaction. Fast and kind replies to pms, she informed me when the head had arrived and shipped it out to me real quick and safely packaged. It will be a pleasure to deal with her again :)