1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milka

Jan 25, 2007

1. I bought a spectacular Nanuri 08 from the Milka team - the faceup was gorgeous, and they adjusted it perfectly for me. It got her quickly and safely, too!

2. milka purchased a modified ss elf shiwoo head from me and paid quickly and was super friendly to deal with ^^ a great transaction ^^

3. I sold a pair of ethereal angels eyes to Milka and she was perfect to deal with -- paid promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived. :) :) :)

4. I sold a Delf Jess head to her.
      She was fast in payment and she friendly and nice to deal with.
      Thank you very much for a great transaction.
      100% recommended. ^^

5. I bought the E.I.D. Akando from Milka. She is very nice, answers all the questions asked really fast. He was shipped the day after the transaction and arrived really fast! :)
      I'd love to buy from her again - a very pleasant transactions!

6. Milka participated in my split. Her payment was prompt and contact was wonderful!
      Thanks so much =]

7. Milka bought a pair of heliot hooves from me.
      There was great communication and also really speedy payment from her.
      An awesome buyer!

8. I purchased a pair of ED eyes from Milka who was very helpful, had great communication and sent my package out timely! The eyes are great! I would definately do business with again!

9. Milka was a great buyer. I sold her a Feeple Ashley dreaming vampire head, payment was quick, questions were concise, and everything was very pleasant to deal with. Buyers like her make selling a dream.

10. I purchased ED eyes from Milka.
      From the beginning she was very responsive and friendly.
      Shipped the eyes right away after my payment.
      The package arrived quickly in perfect condition.
      Thank you Milka for the beautiful eyes! My girls love the eyes very much!
      I'd definitely do business with her again!! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a BW Type 1 Delf body from Milka. She was very professional and patient with my layaway and while I was waiting for money to be deposited into my account. She packed the body really well and arrived very quickly. I recommend her as a seller and would definitely do business with her again.

12. Milka received Soo Dark Human from me. PM and payment was so fast and communication was kind. It was great deal, I definately recommend her as a buyer! Thank you! ;)

13. I bought a wig from Milka, and it was a very quick and easy transaction. Thanks again.

14. I bought a pair of Dollpire hands from Milka. As usual it was a very pleasant and successful transaction! pms were answered quick and very friendly, and the hands were shipped superfast and arrived in perfect shape due to the safe packaging. I am always happy to deal with her. Thank you!

15. :aheartbeaPOSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR MILKA:aheartbea
      I've had a wonderful transaction with Milka! I've bought a lovely wig from her.
      She answered to all my questions, she shipped the wig immediately and all the time she was very nice and helpful.
      Thank you very much :)
      *I highly recommend her!*

16. I bought Cuprit/Heliot hooves from Milka, she was very nice to deal with, great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you very much!

17. i bought a dollga wig from Milka,very fast shipping and it was well wrapped securely,many thanks :cheer

18. I purchased a sd modded delf el and wig from Milka. Both came smelling musty and moldy and some of the mods were not disclosed. I immediately emailed her and she was quite rude to me. She admitted she noted the smell in the area she kept them after shipping them. It is a lovely head though and I do like what the mods that have been done. The smell is going away with time but her attitude was not appreciated and I would not recommend this seller.

19. I bought two wonderful wigs from Milka. She's very friendly and helpful, a great seller. Many thanks.

20. Milka participated in my eighth Luts group order and she was an absolute joy to deal with. Communication was perfection and payments were prompt. I would love the chance to work with her again, as she's extremely friendly and I'm confident that any future transactions would be just as pleasant as this one was.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake