1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for milkcaffine

Jun 12, 2009

1. Please post feedback, thanks.

2. I bought a head from milkcaffine. The sale went quickly and without a hitch. Very pleasant transaction. Well packaged and sent directly after payment. Can't say enough good things.

Thanks again.

3. Bought a Luts suit from milkcaffine. Communication was wonderful and shipping was fast. I'd buy from her again without hesitation! Thank you :D

4. I bought a Volks doll from milkcaffine and it was beyond PERFECT!
      The doll is in wonderful condition for it's high age.
      I never (never, never) got a package packed that safe and neat before.
      I even got extras that I really did not expect and I'm still totally enthused :aheartbea.

Recommend milkcaffine to every ABJD collector!

Today I got a real treasure and not a used doll.

THANK YOU!!! :pcupcake

5. I bought a SDF Ethan from milkcaffine and everything was per-fect &#9829; !! Shipping was done the day after I paid. The head looks as new and was very well packed. I got some extras too :D <3 !

Thank you again, I never had such a perfect transaction &#9829;

6. Bough a SDF body from milkcaffine perfect transaction she keeps me inform all way through and the body is very safely pack. Thank You

7. I bought a body from milkcaffine. It was a great transaction, she was really good about following up and gave me some extra goodies in my box ^_^ I recommend her. Thanks! :aheartbea

8. I bought an Iplehouse Amy Special Edition from milkcaffine and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She responded to my questions diligently and provided me photos that I requested concerning the doll kindly. Communication was ongoing from beginning to the end. I felt so happy and satisfied by the overall experience. I recommend her for sure. :)

9. I bought a E-an from Milkcaffine and she is beyond gorgeous, shipped very quickly and carefully, beautiful clothes and shoes and wigs. You amaze me as a seller. Thank you so very much!!!

10. I bought a Luts 08 Man head from milkcaffine and it's EXACTLY what I wanted. He has a beautiful flawless faceup and was packaged extra well and with great care. She held him for an extended period for me while I gathered the money to pay for him and I can't thank her enough for it. I would recommend milkcaffine to any buyer. Thank you so much milkcaffine!!

11. I bought a SDF Body and SDF Ethan head from milkcaffine, and they just arrived today. She is a fantastic lady, who is not only wonderful to deal with, but is also very generous and included so many free gifts.... wow I mean really nice things too. :D

I would LOVE to do business with her again, and if you are reading this feedback with a view to dealing with this lovely lady, I wholeheartedly recommend her :aheartbea

12. I bought a Crobidoll Thor head from milkcaffine. Communication was quick and so was shipping, and the head was excellently packaged and in absolutely pristine condition. I would recommend her highly to anyone. Thank you! :D

13. I bought Luts SSDF Landy head from milkcaffine. Very satisfy! Pleasant communication, quick shipping, very well package and included surprise free gift too!
      I would recommend her to any buyer^^
      Thank you!

14. I bought a head from milkcaffine. It was shipped very quickly and packaged very carefully. Thank you!

15. I bought the limited abadon set of armor and clothes from milkcaffine.
      Shes an excellent seller, shipped fast, kept in contact quickly and let me do a 2 month layaway.
      I would happily buy from her again and would definitely recommend her!!

16. I bought a body from milkcaffine on layaway. She was pleasant and prompt in her communications. The items was packaged securely and the body is in good condition. Thank you!

17. I bought a Hound from milkcaffine and he is gorgeous! If you have a chance to buy a doll that she has done a faceup on, don't hesitate! She is wonderfully talented and an absolute pleasure to deal with in every way. Very fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommend this wonderful seller.

18. Hi~~I bought a SSDF Abadon LE from milkcaffine and he is a very nice seller! She responded to my questions quickly and provided me photos that I requested about the doll. I felt so happy and satisfied by the overall experience. I recommend her for sure.Shipped very quickly and Abadon was packaged securely and he is in very very good condition.Thank you very much&#65281;

19. Bought a pair of SSDF boots from her. She ships VERY quickly and has great communication! My boy loves the boots. Thanks so much <3 ^^

20. Bought a Dollshe Rosen from Milkcaffine, he was immaculatly packaged and arrived perfectly with plenty of extras thrown in. Deffinatly recommend this seller!