1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milkycat

May 15, 2008

1. Hi! Please leave feedback for me here!
      Thanks!
      :aheartbea

2. Milkycat bought a shirt from me. It was a pleasant experience dealing with her ^^. Thanks!

3. Milkycat bought a doll from me on layaway and has been super kind throughout the whole process with good communication. She paid every payment on time and is super reliable~!

Thank you milky~ x)

4. Milkycat commissioned 6 pins from me. She gave me perfect instructions on what she wanted so I could get them done quickly for her. She paid super fast and was awesome to work with. Thanks so much! :D

5. I sold a wig to Milkycat on a short layaway. She is very prompt about payments and her communication is great! I'd love to sell to her again ^^.

6. Milkycat bought jeans from me...she was a great pleasure to work with! :)

7. Milkycat bought a pair of eyes and some underwear from me and was super fast with the payment and she was so sweet and such a pleasure to deal with :aheartbea
      I would do business with her anytime! Highly recommended buyer!

8. Milkycat bought a guitar from me. It is a perfect transaction. She replied and paid quickly. Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you.

9. I was her first customer, and bought a wig from her~
      She was awesome. ^^
      Great communication! Wig is in great condition~ (soooffttt *hugs* XDD)
      If she ever sells again, I recommend buying from her. 8D

10. I sold SD shirt to her.
      She is a good buyer.
      The payment was fast and she is very sweet and understanding person.
      However, regarding major concern with our topic of communication, I recommend her to get shipping method with tracking number even if they will cost more, because she needed constant reassurance regarding shipping.
      If not, please give it at least 2~3 weeks before starting to worry because the delivery time may vary from place to place.
      Thank you!

11. Bought some kick-arse boots from Milkycat, communication was great and they arrived safe and sound, good as new. Thanks so much!

12. She commissioned bracelets from and and told me exactly what she wanted. The payment was extremely quick and making the bracelets were fun. Thank you very much for being my first customer!
      Recommended buyer!

13. Milkycat bought eyes from me, great transaction~

14. MilkyCat is an awesome buyer :aheartbea, highly reccomended :D :aheartbea

15. I recently sold a SD sized, fishnet shirt to MilkyCat and the transaction couldn't have gone better. c: I apologize for the slight wait in shipping! But she was wonderful to deal with, very polite and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesistate to do business with her again! <3

16. Milkycat purchased some pants from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment was right on time. It was an all-around great transaction.
      Thanks so much.
      -Am

17. I bought a sweater from Milkycat. She was very nice and helpful and took extra pictures so I could make sure everything was how I wanted it. She even checked in when she thought the delivery was taking too long! I was very happy with how everything went and would definately buy from her again:aheartbea

18. I bought 5 articles of clothing from Milkycat, she rocks.Milkycat responded quickly to my pm's & mailed super quick.I would buy from milkycat over & over again.
      thank you sooo much.
      roorah1

19. Milkycat bought a head from me and she was wonderful to work with. She was very understanding when I accidentally forgot to include the wigs and eyes in the box @_@; Sorry again! >o> Great communication too!

20. I bought some tiny clothes from Milkycat and she was great to deal with. Prompt communication and quick shipping. Great seller! :)