1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milly77

Aug 13, 2009

1. +1 Positive Feedback

Milly77 purchased my Twiggy Open eye head.
      Lovely lady to deal with, brilliant communication! Welcome back any time.

2. Milly77 made an absolutely awesome top for me in a trade for some doll parts of mine. She was wonderful to deal with, made the top just how I wanted and so super quick, and was all around wonderful to deal with! I highly recommend the gorgeous things she makes, too! :D

3. I sold a LittleFee Pukisha to Milly77. She paid promptly with a very short layaway and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. We had very good comminication throughout. Thank you so much! :)

4. Milly77 took part in my Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her once again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my group orders! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

5. I sold my Ippo to Milly77 and was very pleased with the transaction. She paid all at once and even offered me a partial trade of the CUTEST little kitty hat to make up the difference. She was very quick to let me know when Ippo arrived and sent me an adorable picture of her with her new family. :) I would highly recommend transactions with Milly77!!

6. Milly bought a LTF Bisou from me, and all was perfect!! ^___^

Thanks very much,
      Hugsss!
      Silvia

7. I bought a wig from Milly77 after she responded to my post. Shipping was superfast, and the wig is adorable!! Will buy from again! Thanks!!

8. I sold a doll to Millly77. She was wonderful to deal with , great communication, instant payment and I would not hesitate to trade with her again

9. Milly77 bought a yosd size wig from me
      The communication is perfect! Super fast pm and payment!
      Thank you very much again
      ++++

10. I sold Milly77 a wig recently - communication was great, payment was fast. Would recommend!

11. I sold a little fee face plate to Milly77. She paid with lightening speed, had great communication. I highly recommend her to anyone on the board. She is a pleasure!! 5 stars!!

12. Milly77 bought a LittleFee faceplate from me. It was a smooth and friendly transaction and she let me know as soon as it had arrived.

13. I traded a Winking Ante face plate for some dresses from Milly77. The transaction went smoothly and she was an awesome buyer! Definitely would love to business with her again! A++++++++++

14. i bought a RS head from Milly. she was very nice about making sure of the best/efficient way to ship from Finland to USA and gave me combined shipping - which prompted me to check her etsy shop - lovely sweaters there; you should check it out! the package arrived very well packed and with no damages, faster than some stuff within USA.

15. Milly77 bought a Littlefee faceplate from me. She was a joy to deal with - paid promptly and let me know when it arrived.

16. Milly77 has sold me an outfit realpuki soso, I ve received it very fast and well packed ! perfect ! thanks !

17. I bought a daisydayes goat tail from Milly77

Communication was excellent, and my tail arrived incredibly quickly. Very nicely packaged. I would GLADLY do more business!

Thank you so much!

18. Bought a Realpuki Soso wig. Package arrived so quickly and was packaged perfectly! Would do buisness with Milly77 again.

Thanks!

19. I bought a wig from Milly77. She shipped it the same day and I had it in my hands a few days later. The quality was great and it was nicely protected, so I would recommend Milly77.

20. I purchased a RealPuki SoSo faceplate from Milly77 and it was a friendly and smooth transaction :) The faceplate is as described in perfect condition and arrived quickly. Many thanks!