1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milly77

Aug 13, 2009

1. I bought a sleeping PKF Ante from milly77 - great communication, and she is so lovely! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

2. Milly77 purchased a LittleFee faceplate from me and our transaction was a wondrously pleasant one. Communication was great and payment was sent when promised. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again and would recommend her to others without a second thought~

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

3. I bought from Milly77 four wigs for RealPukis ( 3 in mohair and 1 in rabbit fur). These wigs are great, they don't fall from the doll even when are shaked (I made the test). They fit better than Fairyland wigs. Fast delivery, in a few days I got the wigs home. Love them. :D I recommend and buy again.
      Thanks Milly!!!

4. Since I can't edit my previous post, I'll put here what I forgot to say:
      Also was a LittleFee mohair wig in my order, that as the same quality as the other, just great. Once again, thanks.

5. Milly77 is wonderful! Transaction and shipping were fast and smooth. Purchased a metal stand.

6. Bought msd hands from Milly... easy transaction, prompt responses, and the hands were very well packed! Thank you!

7. I bought a littlefee boy from her and she was awesome. kept well in touch and very reasonable price. he was shipped out super quick and arrived perfectly. i could ramble about how wonderful milly77 is for days. :aheartbea

8. I just received a RealPuki wig I bought from Milly77. Great communication, friendly and helpful... and the wig's aperfect fit.

Highly recommended.

Many thanks!

Teddy

9. The best best best seller! it's perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!
      I buy 2 dolls! I am happy with them:aheartbea:)

10. I bought from Milly77 two mohair wigs for RealPukis. On the late Tuesday evening I asked if she could make a special wig for my doll, and the next morning she was ready to ship it! Beautiful wigs for a very good price, nicely packed, great communication, very fast shipping. Thank you very much, Milly!

11. Sanna purchased a lati yellow benny from me and was very quick to pay. she also waited very patiently for extra hand parts that lati were shipping to me, i was slow to post due to being real busy and she was extremely sweet about it all, i would definitely reccommend her :D

12. Milly77 sold me a multi head Ante,that I bought as a birthday gift for one of my daughters. Milly was so sweet! She even sent my daughter a birthday card, and included a darling little dress! She sent the package quickly, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy with my transaction with Milly, and I highly recommend her! Thanks Milly! :aheartbea

13. I bought two LittleFee face-plates from Milly77. They were exactly like described and she was super nice and pleasent to work with. It was a perfect transaction and I can't recomend her enough. I would buy from her again without hesitation. :)

Dustbunnie

14. Milly participated in my Littlefee split; she was understanding about Fairyland's INSANELY LONG wait time and everything went smoothly, couldn't ask for more. :) Thanks!

15. Milly77 participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend Milly77 in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]

16. I have successfully received such beautiful items from Milly77 from the Red Swap. She really tried to to get what I want and more. I really like to have her as my swap partner again. :3 Thankies Milly77~

17. I just finished a great transaction with Milly77, she purchased a little body from me. She was very patient and helpful as I had to learn to navigate some postal issues. Her communication was very kind and she never kept me waiting for a response, she even refunded a refund I shared with her after a mess with shipping costs. She could have kept the money but instead, was so fair and did not want more than her share. Wow! What a great person to work with, I would deal with her again in heart beat!

18. Milly77 sold me Tyni and was delightful to work with. Great communication, accurate description, fast shipping, helpful seller. Wig and dress were also very well made. Thanks so much!

19. I purchased a pair of Crocs for my Littlefee from Milly77. My first ever shipment from Finland. They arrived so quickly, and are in perfect condition. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Fairyland Bisou head from Milly77 and am DELIGHTED with the experience! She packaged the item just super, and it arrived fast and in very nice condition as she advertised. I highly recommend Milly77 ! !