1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milly77

Aug 13, 2009

1. I sold a LittleFee Ruru face-plate to Milly77. It was a great transaction and a pleasure doing business with her!

Thank you!

2. I purchased a Domadoll Kkotmu from Milly77.
      She arrived to France safely and in great condition.
      Communication with Milly77 was great.
      I am very happy with this purchase, and would happily buy from Milly77 again !

3. I commissioned a pair of LTF-sized jeans. Milly77 was always friendly, accommodating and prompt in communication, and she was lovely enough to give me a discount on my next purchase as one detail of the commission could not be fulfilled in the time frame we had agreed on.

The jeans themselves are lovely, fit well and arrived within a very reasonable time and in perfect condition.

Thank you very much for a great transaction! I would have no hesitation in dealing with Milly77 again.

4. Milly77 bought a Brownie from me. Very good international transaction, very nice person to deal with. Great personality.

5. Milly77 bought me a doll. She was very nice to deal with. She kept me informed when she recieved the doll.
      I really recommand her and will be happy to deal with her again!
      Thanks

6. I bought a RealPuki wig from Milly77. She was very friendly and shipped very quickly. And the wig is perfect! Thanks!

7. Milly77 was my partner in RealPuki Christmas/Winter Swap. The package arrived in time and I liked all the items she included in her swap package very much. Everything was so nicely packed! I'm very happy I got her as a swap partner. Thank you very much, Milly!

8. Milly77 purchased a pukifee wig from me and was wonderful to work with. Excellent communication and prompt payment. She let me know when the wig arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much!

9. Milly77 entered a Realpuki swap I hosted.

She sent her partner a nice gift and mailed it out on time. I would welcome her back to any swap I may host in the future.

10. I had a great transaction with Milli77! Very nice and friendly contact, very well packed little Pipos doll in perfect condition, and fast shipment! Absolutely perfect!
      She`s a very recommended seller - evertime again!
      Thanks for all!

11. Milly77 joined my FairyLand group order n__n Her communication and payments were fast, she alerted me once her package arrived, and was overall a very patient and helpful participant. Our transaction was pleasant and I'd love to work with her again! ^__^

Thanks so much!! <3

12. Milly77 purchased a pair of MNF NS hands from me and she was great to deal with. She paid super fast and communication was great all the way. She also let me know when the hands arrived safely. I highly recommend her to anyone, who considering selling to her.

Thank you so much! ^^

13. Milly77 purchased a doll from me and she was great to work with. Her communication is always very timely and personable. Her payment was prompt. She also let me know when the doll arrived to her which I appreciate. Sometimes sending things overseas can be nerve wracking! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you!

14. Such a lovely person, Milly77 bought a msd monique wig from me. She was very kind, asked questions, & paid super quick! Thanks so much! Enjoy.:)

15. Milly77 was my swap partner and I got a very awesome present from her.
      Sadly, my swap item dissapeared but I send her a replacement.
      I hope she will like it.
      She was very kind and nice.

16. Milly77 sold me a pair of leather LittleFee shoes and they are ADORABLE and perfect! Shipping was very fast from overseas... Thanks!

17. bought a faceplate and everything went great! so pleased with faceplate, fast shipper :)

18. Milly77 participated in my mini Fairyland GO. She paid promptly, replied to my messages very quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Not to mention she's very friendly too! I wouldn't hestitate to do business with her again. Recommended!

19. I bought a Fairyland Pukifee Cupid from Milly77 and it was a perfect transaction. She very kindly coordinated posting so that Cupid wouldn't arrive while I was out of the country and was a great communicator throughout the transaction. The little Cupid arrived really well packed and was just as described - even cuter if anything - with a wonderfully sweet face-up and fabulous body brushing. Milly77 was just the ideal trading partner - friendly, quick to respond and going out of her way to be helpful. I would love to trade with her again!

(Milly - if there are any more adorable little pukifees like this one, let me know!) :lol:

20. Milly77 purchased a Fairyland faceplate from me. She provided wonderful communication and quick payment. I'd be more than happy to do business with her again. :)