1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milly77

Aug 13, 2009

1. hi
      i sold a pipos mari to milly77, the contact was and still is great and the payment was supiquick ^^
      would love to buy,sell or trade with her anytime again ^^

2. Milly77 bought eyes off me and it was a perfect transaction, thank you very much!

3. Great buyer!! :D

She purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction went perfectly!! She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication.

Thank you!!

4. I bought Pukifee and Pukipuki shoes from Milly77. She was great and really friendly and posted them quickly. I'm very happy with the shoes.

5. Milly77 sold me a pair of eyes. Communication was great and shipping super fast. Thank you so much. Cheryl

6. Milly77 brought my ltf lishe ,she paid promt and was a pleasure to deal with
      Thank you :)

7. I've bought 2 faceplates from Milly77. She helped me a lot to make this transaction a success. She is very nice, patient,... I'm very happy of my purchase. I hope I can deal with you again.

8. I bought a Lishe fp from Milly77. She was extremely helpful and delayed shipping until I was on my way back from my holiday. It was really well packed and I'm very pleased. She was lovely to deal with. Thank you.

9. :aheartbea Thankyou thankyou thankyou !!! ^_^

[​IMG]I bought a cute little littlefee rabbit hat from Milly77 !:)
      She was kind enough to offer free postage ! So awesome ! And the hat is extremely CUTE! It arrived SOOOo fast ! Super impressed. I'd definitely do business with her again ! :)
      [​IMG]

Thanks a million !!
      x :cake: HeartShapeSugarCake :cake: x

10. oops, running a bit late. I was in a puki eiderdown swap with Milly77. She was a fabulous swap partner and sent really beautifully made things. Highly recommended, she's a pleasure to deal with.

11. Milly77 bought a FL PFK Pongpong faceplate from me. Great communication, quick payment, and she was super kind and patient with me when I lost my wallet and had to delay shipping.

100% positive, would not hesitate to deal with again!

12. thank you sanna its been wonderful buying from you, i love my littlefee faceplate and i would love to deal with you again, until then take care and thank you so much! xxxx

13. I bought a LTF headback from Sanna!! It was a wonderful transaction and the headback arrived super fast!!! I would definitely do a transaction again!!!

~Dian

14. Milly77 purchased a Petite Modgli from me, and it was an awesome transaction. She was incredibly patient with me, and my international buyers have her to thank for me now offering other services besides Express Mail. (We worked with First Class, which I had never used for international before, but it was much easier than I thought it would be). :D Communication was great, and Sanna so nice that I wasn't nearly as nervous as I sometimes get with international transactions. I would work with her again, ANYTIME! And I'd gladly forward anything to her if she needed it, without a second thought. She's THAT awesome.

15. I purchased a Pukifee Fur Seal face plate from Milly77 and she was wonderful to deal with! Fast shipping and excellent communication! I would buy from her again!

16. I have a great transaction with Milly77 when I bought a minifee head from her. The head was exactly as described and really beautiful. Communication was great - she sent me the tracking number right away, together with the relevant site and a bit of help in reading the Finnish! Delivery was super quick too. This is the second gorgeous girl I have bought from Milly77 and I would be very pleased to trade with her again!

17. Milly77 bought a Pukifee PongPong faceplate from me and she was a joy to deal with! Perfect transaction. Thank you! :aheartbea

18. I purchased a wig from Milly77 and I am very happy with my purchase. The wig arrived very fast in perfect condition and she send me an email to let me know when she would ship it. In general, she responded to my emails very fast even though she was on a holiday at the time. I would certainly buy something from her again.

19. Milly77 adopted a realpuki and faceplates from me. Her transaction was friendly and quickly completed. She makes the marketplace a friendly place to be. Thankyou for offering a lovely home to these little resin kiddies ;-)

20. A great buyer, very nice in PMs and always replied quickly!

She paid straight away and let me know when the doll arrives. Thanks for the smooth transaction :)