1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mince

Aug 4, 2007

1. Please post transaction feedback here.
      Thank you very much.

2. Great buyer :) a pleasure to deal with ^^

3. Just had a very pleasant, nice and smooth, transaction with Mince. Good communication and paid promptly.

4. Just finished an awesome transaction with Mince! I sold her a doll and some clothes and everything went perfectly.

5. mince participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and a very friendly person to deal with ^_^

6. Traded shoes. Everything went smoothly.

-Anneke

7. mince participated in a group order I'd done with Dream of Doll. There were quite a few problems caused by the company for our order and mince was super patient and understanding of these problems and gave me a ton of support. :aheartbea I can't thank her enough for being so supportive throughout it all, thank you so much *hugs!* Definitely recommended by me as a wonderful buyer!

8. mince purchased a Delf Chiwoo Elf Mod from me, fast payment, fast communication, a pleasure to deal with! Thanks again! :)

9. mince bought a CP boy body from me in a very smooth transaction. Was friendly in PMs and paid very quickly. Great buyer, thanks again! :)

10. I just completed a shoe trade with mince. Great transaction and very pleasant communication :)

11. Traded Doll Heart Fukubukuro shoes/boots with mince. Excellent to deal with! We received our packages on the same day! ^_^

12. I sold some things to mince, who was very nice and paid quickly! Thank you!

13. I had joined in the group order mince did for Dollmore. Great transaction, wonderful to deal with. Thank you. ^_^

14. Bought a Luts neckpiece from mince! Smooth, trouble-free transaction and fast shipping. Would definitely recommend as a seller. Thanks very much!

15. I joined a Dollmore group order that Mince Ran. Everything went smooth ,very nice person to deal with!! Thank you again for being so awesome and shipping my stuff out so quickly.

16. I was in the Dollmore group order mince started. <3 Very well organized, everything went perfectly, even when I had to change our shipping arrangements last-minute.

Loved the stickers on the outside of the box. :XD:

17. Bought a wonderful pair of hands from Mince and they arrived very fast with wonderful communication. Would definitely buy from again
      ~Java

18. I was in the Dollmore Group order....went very well! Thanks!!

19. mince participate in my Luts group order. Good communication, fast payment. Thank you so much!

20. Mince purchased a pair of shoes from me. The transaction was smooth, payment was fast and we had great communication. A very good experience overall!