1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for [MindBug] :)

Jul 12, 2007

1. Any feedback for MindBug, Please leave it here :)

My Feedback-

I met Mindbug awhile back on Gaia before she even had a doll. We got to talking and starting a friendly relationship through that site. After a short time, she joined here and ordered her first doll. From there, he came to me and my sister for his faceup. We had the pleasure of not only helping her before him, but also to make him just what she wanted and Im glad she was very happy with him :)
    2. [Mindbug] commissioned me for a face up and modification and everything went great :) She was nice to work with, shipped quickly and was in good communication, thanks!
    3. I recently sold a K-doll Kill_U 2nd head to [Mindbug]. She was a pleasure to deal with, very sweet, paid promptly. Highly recommended! Thanks a lot!!
    4. Sold a customized handmade furwig to [MindBug]. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    5. bought some pants from this seller. Pm's were friendly and answer quickly and shipping was super fast.