1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for minendie ~

Oct 2, 2007

1. Please leave my feedback here! ^o^

You can also see my feedback on BBS Dreams (spanish forum) (nickname minendie as here) where I have more transactions :_D

Thanks! ^^

2. I bought a doll from minendie, it was a fantastically smooth transaction with great communication. She's a wonderfull seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ^^

3. I bought a unoa faceplate from minendie, she was super kind and fast with the shipping, obviously I recommend to do dolls-business with her!

4. I bought a Souldoll Ahee dress from minendie, and the transaction was perfect. The dress and bonnet/undies arrived in impeccable condition. Hope to buy from again!

5. I sold a SWD MIMI head to her.She is a nice buyer!
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6. I bought an Amelia from her. She was a pleasure to deal with and I'm quite pleased with my purchase

7. i did a trade with minendie,i traded my volks bianca head for her swd mimi,it was a lovely trade,head arrived quickly,and i am very happy ,thank you :dance

8. I have bought a HD Margo head from Minendie. Even if she didn't have a headmask, she wrapped her very carefully and the head arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy of this transaction, and of the doll XD, and would highly recommand Minendie, who's been friendly and communicative the whole time! Thank you very much!

9. I bought 2 AIL heads from @Minendie. The communication was perfect from A to Z and very friendly, the shipping was very fast and the package was perfectly wrapped.
      Thank you so much for such a nice and easy transaction :)

10. I bought unoa fist hands and resin sole pieces to make your own shoes. Perfect seller! Great communication.. shipped quick and everything was secure in the package. Thank you so much :)

11. I bought a Supia Rosy from minendie. She was really patient and kind and always replied to my questions. minendie shipped the doll really quickly and well packaged ! I highy recommand minendie as seller, thank you so much ! :)

12. ordered some unoss parts from her. good communication and transaction. thank you.

13. I bought a Dollstown girl body from minendie and the transaction was great! They shipped quickly and everything was well packaged--the box even had bubble wrap around it! I am very happy with everything and would definitely recommend them as a seller! :)

14. I purchased a beautiful pair of Dollheart MSD shoes from minendie. She is a lovely person to deal with and I'm super pleased with the shoes I bought from her! I highly recommened minendie as a seller and would be happy to deal with her again :hug:

15. I bought a Volks Rose/Bianka head from minendie. Very nice, went great, great communication. Arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Would buy from again! (: