1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minerva

Apr 1, 2007

1. Minerva bought a Soom Beyla from me. She paid almost instantaneously and was prompt and pleasant in communications. I really enjoyed selling to her and hope that she enjoys Beyla very much!

2. Sold a wig too Minerva, she had prompt payment and constant contact throughout the process. Very grateful and let me know when it arrived! Would definitely have only good things to say about this user.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

3. Minerva bought my Soom IV fantasy parts. She was pleasant and quick to pay. An A+ buyer! :)

4. Minerva bought a Soom Wave from me on a layaway. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction, she is very pleasant, patient and understanding. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new doll :)

5. Minerva bought some option ears from me. She is so great with replying and paid instantly. She's very sweet to talk to as well. Great buyer!

6. Minerva bought Nekohige eyes from me, quick payment and great communication. Great buyer!

7. Minerva bought a Resinsoul Bei from me. Everything went perfectly, she was very polite- great buyer! I hope you like your new doll :)

8. I did a trade-plus-cash with Minerva and it was delightful! Not only was the Sabik I received in minty-fresh condition, she took the time to show me how the hips worked and what size eyes he would need, which meant the first ones I put in fit :D. I would do business with her anytime!

9. Bought a Soom Eliv head from me. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks!

10. I just bought two pairs of Volks oldskin hands from Minerva, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction--fast, clear communication, speedy shipping, and the hands were extra-carefully packed for mailing. It's been a pleasure to buy from Minerva, and I hope I have the chance to do business with her again!

11. I had a wonderful experience with Minerva as a buyer. She purchased limited Soom Sard Wings from me on layaway and kept excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. Thank you again and Enjoy! ^_^

12. Minerva bought a set of body parts from me. Communication was quick, and payment was made promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! <3

13. Minerva and I traded dolls, her Volks F-04 kit SD for my Soom Teenie Gem Violet. It was a wonderful time working with her, she was prompt with responses and she was packed wonderfully. I'd happily trade or buy from her again. :D

14. Leaving positive feedback for Minerva. She purchased Soom Glati feathered wings from me and paid quickly. I am very happy with how the whole transaction went and would happily do business with her again :)

15. I purchased two pairs of Volks Oldskin option hands from Minerva and the transaction could not have been better! Her communication was prompt & friendly, she shipped the hands out ASAP, and packaged them extremely well. A fantastic transaction from start to finish - Thanks Again!!!

16. Minerva was easy to communicate with, cheerful, and pleasant all around. I'd highly recommend selling or buying from her.

17. I bought a pair of Tabi feet from Minerva to go with my SD girl I got from her, I love working with her, she is just amazing. I would happily buy or sell to her any time! <3

18. Minerva just bought Leeke wig from me. Her communication and payment were prompt. Would gladly sell to them again!

19. Minerva bought a dollheart wig from me. Fast response, friendly, fast payment and all went well! Thanks for the great transaction!Will definitely recommend as a buyer!

20. Minerva purchased a Soom Sard from me on a six month layaway, and was a joy to work with! Very prompt with communication and payment throughout, and let me know once Sard arrived - which I hugely appreciate!

Thank you for such a smooth transaction, and for being such a wonderful buyer!