1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minerva

Apr 1, 2007

1. Minerva. had purchased a Volks F-31 head from me. It was a really wonderful transaction with great communication and quick payment. I hope our paths cross again in the future. Thank you Minerva!! A pleasure!

2. Minerva bought a soom super gem box from me and she was a pleasure to sell to. Communication and payment was very friendly and fast, I highly recommend her to the DOA MP. Thanks again!

3. Minerva bought Vampire Shiwoo head from me ♥ Excellent buyer,pleasant transaction
      She was friendly and kind. It really was a pleasure ♥
      Thank you so much!
      ♥

4. I sold a pair of SOOM Tremo wings to Minerva. everything went extremely smoothly!
      She was very understanding when I was delayed mailing out her parcel and she let me know when it arrived :D Thank you!

5. Minerva bought a pair of SOOM horns from me and everything went great. Communication was friendly and fast, and she paid promptly. Thanks for a lovely transaction. :)

6. ^.^ Minerva purchased my soom glati hooves~~ Fast payment and lovely to communicate with<3

Thankyou so much!!

7. Leaving positive feedback for Minerva. I had a wonderful transaction with her. She purchased my Soom Glati head. Payment was quick and communication was perfect! I would happily do business with her again! :)

8. Minerva bought my Soom glot/glati wings, she was very polite and paid right away and let me know as soon as the wings arrived! i would happily do business with her again any day!

9. Minerva bought my Soom Ai human girl. Communication was fast and efficient and she payed quickly and let me know when the doll arrived in good condition. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks again! :)

10. Minerva purchased a pair of Soom horns from me. Payment was prompt, and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks for a great transaction Minerva! :dance

11. Minerva bought a pair of Unoa devil horns from me. Payment was fast and she kept me in touch with the whole process. Thank you so much!

12. Minerva purchased a Unoss book from me! Paid instantly and it was a very pleasant experience. Perfect buyer and wonderful to talk to! Hope we can do business again!

13. Minerva bought Unoss demon parts from me, and it was excellent deal! Great communication, quick payment, she let me know immediately when parcel arrives.
      Thank you very much
      Minerva! I'd be happy to deal with you again

14. Just did a trade with the lovely Minerva, and it was the highlight of my year so far! What an exceptional member to deal with she is. Prompt and polite in all communications, she packed the doll with care and posted super promptly. I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous trade partner. Her integrity is absolutely shining. I hope to have lots of future transactions with her <3

15. I bought a Juri07A head from Minerva and it arrived super super fast and in great shape! Thank you!!! <3

16. I bought Minerva's DV shiwoo head and everything went perfect ! A Great Transaction ~ I highly recommend ^^ Many Thanks !!!

17. Minerva bought n Event head from me and the whole transaction was stellar. Great communication, speedy payment. I'd definitely deal with again. THANKS

18. Minerva purchased a Luts event head from me. Payment was quick and communication perfect :) It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks so much.

19. I sold Minerva a LUTS 2014 Summer event head and I've never had an easier transaction. I invoiced her, she paid a moment later, the item was shipped and we were finished! ^^ Thanks so much for a hassle-free, painless transaction! Great buyer!

20. I purchased a doll on layaway from Minerva. Communication was excellent, the doll was exactly as described, and was packed very securely for travel. I would definitely buy from Minerva again! Thank you :)