1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Minerva

Apr 1, 2007

1. Minerva bought a Leeke wig from me, communication was very nice, she paid quick and she let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you! :)

2. Minerva had purchased a Luts Summer 13 head from me. Great communication, prompt payment and smooth transaction. Would love to deal with her again. Thank you! :)

3. Minerva bought me Leeke horns. The payment was quick and there was good communication. Pleasure doing business with her ^_^

4. sold some Unoa bits to Minerva.She was pleasant and quick to communicate with and paid promptly! Thank you!

5. Minerva bought a Unoa Boy on layaway from me. Always in constant communication and was very easy to plan out payments as well as being perfectly on time each month.

I had a great experience with her and wouldnt hesitate to do another transaction! Thank you :D

6. i purchased a volks fcs head from minerva and it was a excellent transaction. highly recommended seller.

7. Minerva bought a Serendipity Sharmin from me and the transaction could not have been smoother. Excellent buyer with great communication and very prompt payment. Highly recommended,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

8. Minerva joined my Soom Lux/Volo split and she was exceptionally patient and wonderful to deal with! I would happily deal with her again. Thank you for joining my split!

9. I responded to Minerva's WTB for Unoss Aika fullset outfit. She was very decisive in her communication and also paid up promptly. I'll definitely love to deal with her again!

10. Had an awesome, awesome transaction with Minerva! I don't usually trade, but I'm so glad I did in this case. She's excellent at packing, BTW. Thank you for your patience with my odd schedule!

11. I purchased Viridian the Soom Sard from Minerva. :aheartbea It was a perfect transaction and I could not be happier.

Thank you for trusting me with your beautiful boy! I love him! :sumomo:

12. Minerva bought a Marti Presents Miukini from me. She paid promptly and let me know when she received the doll. She is a joy to work with and I would gladly sell to her again.

13. Minerva bought a Daisydayes original from me, she was wonderful and easy to work with. I'm so happy to see her go to such a great caretaker.
      Thank you so much!!!

14. Minerva bought a Customhouse Uriel from me, and was a fantastic buyer - polite, understanding, and VERY speedy sending out payment. Everything a seller could wish for. Thank you!

15. Minerva just bought a Volks F-14 head from me, and it was a delightful transaction -- friendly communication, fast payment, and Minerva was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. Always a pleasure to do business with her! :love

16. Minerva purchased my Aimerai Jersey Devil pet from me : ) Everything went smoothly, great communication and very friendly! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new doll : ) !

17. Minerva bought 14mm enchanted eyes from me. Everything went really fast and smoothly :) I'd love to work with her again!

18. I sold an Unoss outfit to Minerva. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived :thumbup

19. Minerva bought the Volks captain Cecil outfit from me. The transaction went perfectly: quick payment, friendly communication, the buyer immediately announced the arrival of the parcel! :3nodding:
      Great buyer! :thumbup