1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mingyan

Oct 29, 2010

1. Feedback for mingyan

Hello~
      If I had a transaction with you, please post here
      It will be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much!!:D

2. SORRY for my late feedback! Frankly, I did not know you had one!
      I had great, great transaction with mingyan. Conversation was smooth and payment was prompt. Someone who I definitely want to do transaction with again :D!!!!

3. mingyan bought a SD10 body from me and everything was PERFECT! Fast paymanent and prompt communication!! :)

Thank you!! :daisy

4. Mingyan bought a Chesi head from me. She was very nice to deal with, communicated with me through the transaction and paid when she said she would! The parcel took a bit longer than we expected to arrive and she was very patient and nice about it. I would be happy to deal with her again! Thank you! :)

5. Mingyan bought a CB Yeon Ho head from me, she was prompt on payment with her short layaway. Was also understanding when I could only ship out on Saturday, and she was also patient when the parcel didn't arrive in the time that I said it would, was delayed but arrived eventually~ I would recommend her as a buyer to anyone~ Thank you~